The NFL and the National Anthem

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

Wow--Thats a great come back

It was not meant to be a comeback.  It was simply an observation from your previous post.  " I spent 31 years of my life day in and day out persecuting black people because they were black".  Kinda says it all doesn't it?

Just now, mic351 said:

It was not meant to be a comeback.  It was simply an observation from your previous post.  " I spent 31 years of my life day in and day out persecuting black people because they were black".  Kinda says it all doesn't it?

Surely you have enough brains to recognize facetious remark when it is so in your face presented -

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

I guess you are challenged haha --Who would have thought it

Duh!!!  Ha Ha, sr71gn made a funny!!!  Hey everybody, sr made a funny!!!!   What a complete jackass you must be.  

• Like 1

Just now, mic351 said:

Hey!  Weren't you banned just a while back for being a jackass?  :biggrin:  And I highly, highly doubt you served 31 years and were a police officer...:dodgy:

I was banned a while back--Yep retired as a sergeant in 2000--Ran the swat team the last 15 years i worked

I'm through with you ignorant ass sr, flame away.  It is obvious you have no idea how to carry on an intelligent conversation so I refuse to waste any more time with you.  It is far easier to ignore your stupid ass

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Duh!!!  Ha Ha, sr71gn made a funny!!!  Hey everybody, sr made a funny!!!!   What a complete jackass you must be.  

Most guys I have met with your kind of history  have always been very righteous

• 5 months later...