The NFL and the National Anthem

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

So i guess Trump doesn't have the Freedom of Speech to say those football players should be fired for disrespecting all the AMERICANS men & women that have lost their lives to protect our Country

No,he does not,he is overstepping his boundaries as president, did you even read the link i put? Try again. 

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/227

1 hour ago, happyone said:

You just answered my question with your statement.

It does not matter to you whether or not you are being disrespectful to another person---your freedoms come first.

Make sure you let your kids know that if they disrespect you or a teacher.

For one,you are wrong i did not answer your statement the way you think i did, you only interpreted it the way YOU wanted to. Secondly,you are assuming and jumping to conclusions that i have children,I DO NOT. I have been nothing BUT respectful in this forum and in life,  BUT YES,MY FREEDOMS DO COME FIRST AND FOREMOST AND I WILL DEFEND THEM ANYWAY POSSIBLE. 

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

So i guess Trump doesn't have the Freedom of Speech to say those football players should be fired for disrespecting all the AMERICANS men & women that have lost their lives to protect our Country

Trumpo has no idea of respect,come on now, he jumps on the bandwagon when he feels he  can get people divided,he is an antagonist,egotistical,draft dodging bully. THIS IS RESPECT??? NOT IN MY WORLD!

oT41FYI.gif 

I have a lot of issues with this whole thing, but what is bugging the most right now is that the “reason” for the protest keeps changing. Suddenly it went from a protest to shed light on this idiotic notion that cops are targeting black people for death, all the way to a protest to stand up against social injustice. Social justice is nothing but left wing bull shit propaganda.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I have a lot of issues with this whole thing, but what is bugging the most right now is that the “reason” for the protest keeps changing. Suddenly it went from a protest to shed light on this idiotic notion that cops are targeting black people for death, all the way to a protest to stand up against social injustice. Social justice is nothing but left wing bull shit propaganda.

You poor, poor girl,they are both the same thing.Social injustice and the killing of UNARMED black people by white police officers who are supposed to protect them, and getting away with it, IS a social injustice. 

WW7lq.gif

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm trying to help you Amy,maybe this will help. 

http://www.theroot.com/white-men-cant-murder-why-white-cops-are-immune-to-the-1796309966

• Like 1

If I want some clown to jack off with his/her/its political group-think, I'll watch political shows on the TV, Radio, or read magazines and blogs.

If I want to pay money or sit through commercial advertisements in order to watch Sports, I want Sports. Got it? It's that simple.

(Old saying: "Never discuss politics or religion in mixed company." In the US, this doubly holds true for large family gatherings at the Thanksgiving Day dinner. There is a reason for that.)

• Like 4