Clara & Stas - Part #1

man looking at Stas and the other guys girlfriend..appears different than alcohol.. They are High and the other two don't seem to be. Maybe waiting for them to crash and pass our so they can have at it. Just an observation

3 minutes ago, Houlii said:

man looking at Stas and the other guys girlfriend..appears different than alcohol.. They are High...

That's to be expected. I assume the reason for all those trips to the closet has to be drug related.

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's to be expected. I assume the reason for all those trips to the closet has to be drug related.

Sad and desperate to what I will observe next, but inevitable before the expectations proposed by the VHTV direction for today.

Clara and Stas have proven today that they are really born and influenced by Tim and Zoe.

Because only this explains size FAILURE of what we have just seen by time and absolutely NOTHING>

I hope that after that they will be vaccinated and immunized from the viruses that we have today in VH. Apparently he takes it by personal contact.

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sad and desperate to what I will observe next, but inevitable before the expectations proposed by the VHTV direction for today.

Clara and Stas have proven today that they are really born and influenced by Tim and Zoe.

Because only this explains size FAILURE of what we have just seen by time and absolutely NOTHING>

I hope that after that they will be vaccinated and immunized from the viruses that we have today in VH. Apparently he takes it by personal contact.

Amazing . but the ONLY project that worked today was precisely what did not make advance plans and announcements.

They simply went and did it. Exactly how it should be done.