Clara & Stas - Part #1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Because he it's overweight,like Probrably I am an little also,regard the sweat session yes it was the first time in an cam site I seen an dude with no stamina sweating like hell and using an towel to continue clining and cleaning.

That's called prejudice/bullying/wtv... Because you use it to decrease Tim... And that should be avoid... 

You don't say the skinny guy, the beard guy, the tall guy to refer to other guys ... but coming to Tim... he is the overweight one 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That's called prejudice/bullying/wtv... Because you use it to decrease Tim... And that should be avoid... 

You don't say the skinny guy, the beard guy, the tall guy to refer to other guys ... but coming to Tim... he is the overweight one 

So when people call residents jerk or stupid isn't bullying...but me saying Tim,or other it's overweight it's?Ok.

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And Regard.."you don't say skinny,the beard guy,tall guy"...you better go read my posts..already sayed that a lot of times,specialy the beard guy and tall.

Just now, ze81 said:

So when people call residents jerk or stupid isn't bullying...but me saying Tim,or other it's overweight it's?Ok.

Can't you see the difference on that??? really???

One thing is decreasing some one because his aspect/look/appearance (it's what you do)... Other thing is because their attitudes/behavior... (it's what we all do)

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Can't you see the difference on that??? really???

One thing is decreasing some one because his aspect/look/appearance (it's what you do)... Other thing is because their attitudes/behavior... (it's what we all do)

So calling someone overweight it's decreasing someone!?Was i telling an lie or something?But never mind,take the trophy.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So calling someone overweight it's decreasing someone!?Was i telling an lie or something?But never mind,take the trophy.

You use it to decrease Tim (and not only once).. but now you are trying to go around .. it's normal... another one with the trophy story... lool  keep them to you 

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

You use it to decrease Tim (and not only once).. but now you are trying to go around .. it's normal... another one with the trophy story... lool  keep them to you 

Ok then.think we are talked.