Clara & Stas - Part #1

This is incredible... all the photos from tim fucking clara was erased from CC (and i think that the blowjobs from clara to tim also was deleted)

just another crap

censorship at vh and now here (ordered for sure from VH)

for me this house is dead

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

This is incredible... all the photos from tim fucking clara was erased from CC (and i think that the blowjobs from clara to tim also was deleted)

just another crap

for me this house is dead

I don't follow you sparkles.  I am looking at a whole page of posts above this one and they are for the most part, very graphic.  Did CC delete them from the attachments section?  I don't see them being deleted from here.  Please advise..:huh:

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

just another crap

From what I can see the Clara and Tim video at least one of them is gone from the archives as well.

7 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I don't follow you sparkles.  I am looking at a whole page of posts above this one and they are for the most part, very graphic.  Did CC delete them from the attachments section?  I don't see them being deleted from here.  Please advise..:huh:

VH had deleted from the archives videos with tim fucking clara at clara apartment (supposedly that was the ridiculous excuse for the 'argument' between stas and clara)... and we (here at CC) talked about that (at Clara&Stas or at Zoi&Tim post) and we all at a few days ago saw the pictures (3 october)... Now i was doing the posts 'stats' and notice that this section had decreased the number of posts.. I went direct to 3 october and notice that the pictures was removed from CC

I write this 

On 08/12/2017 at 8:22 PM, Sparkles said:

Only by caps - could have happen more

Kisses and some fingering - 26/09
Tim oral on Clara and Clara oral on Tim - 28/09
Sex including both oral and swallowing - 03/10

And i notice now that in all days she was with tim.. she also was with stas 

(so 4 days ago all was here at CC... now deleted)
You may check the talk about it here:

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

From what I can see the Clara and Tim video at least one of them is gone from the archives as well.

Yes, some users from here already notice that... And i check now and confirmed by the video titles (can't check the videos) that all the videos including Tim&Clara was deleted by VH... 

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, some users from here already notice that... And i check now and confirmed by the video titles (can't check the videos) that all the videos including Tim&Clara was deleted by VH... 

We've already seen instances where VH had no problems cut feeds. Now they resort to deleting videos from archives. Not only is this apartment officially dead to me but the growing respect I had for VH is now fading real fast.

34 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

VH had deleted from the archives videos with tim fucking clara at clara apartment (supposedly that was the ridiculous excuse for the 'argument' between stas and clara)... and we (here at CC) talked about that (at Clara&Stas or at Zoi&Tim post) and we all at a few days ago saw the pictures (3 october)... Now i was doing the posts 'stats' and notice that this section had decreased the number of posts.. I went direct to 3 october and notice that the pictures was removed from CC

I write this 

(so 4 days ago all was here at CC... now deleted)
You may check the talk about it here:

i am not surprised or even disappointed with what VH did they are who they are there is not much i could say about it.

however i am disappointed with CC its been changing bit by bit, i always thought of this forums belong to the people to express, comment, and share  our opinion with out worrying about censorship or restriction  within  reasonable fashion  and yet we are finding more and more restriction and censorship imposed by those we were suppose to be  free to express our opinion, example first went vid sharing  by making it difficult to share, one site ordered CC that  we cant have a forum even mention at all on this supposedly interdependent site ....while we wallow in our lust and ignorance the these sites slowly taking over CC and one day if you post any thing here you will have to submitted for approval before it can be posted.:sad::angry:

RIP CC, we had 4 great years sadly ambition always leads you to the money and make you forget your principle .:cry:

Long live vhcc, long live rlccc and long live camaradscc

• Like 1