Clara & Stas - Part #1

22 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Yes but being an admin on another forum myself i wouldn't have deleted the posts just moved them to another section that no-one has access to unless i granted them access to view i

I used to mod another site that I recently quit modding because the admin there use to pull the same shit of just deleting posts that he didn't like. No explanations. No responses. Just deleted them. Then it got to the point where I started calling him out on that bullshit and he started deleting my posts. I wound up quitting right then and there.

without knowing anything i believe that stas may have said that he wouldn't return unless the pics & vids were deleted. he may not have wanted the reminder of his lovely girl fucking someone else for the entire civilized world to see. personally i thought the vids were very hot. clara is fantastic & tim was fine after some earlier failures. it's a shame that only a few still have the materials in question.:angel:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

without knowing anything i believe that stas may have said that he wouldn't return unless the pics & vids were deleted. he may not have wanted the reminder of his lovely girl fucking someone else for the entire civilized world to see. personally i thought the vids were very hot. clara is fantastic & tim was fine after some earlier failures. it's a shame that only a few still have the materials in question.:angel:

::)

Hey everyone,

It's our fault we initialized the removing process and did not comment in the meantime.

First of all, the comments you mentioned are not deleted, they are hidden. So anytime we get reverse request from apartment managers, we will ask CamCaps staff to restore comments to appropriate threads.

The situation is both funny and understandable, I hope. The lover's triangle was kept secret between participants mentioned in this topic, until the truth came out (surprise, yeah?). Embarrassed and confused, you know what happened next. They broke up for several days, Stas left apartment for a week and got back again.

We received request from participants and their managers to remove the hints to this story just because it hurts these people feelings and they don't want to remember it. As much our Archives are made for viewers to watch, the same Archives are being watched by participants too. We don't see any problem into helping guys forget about the story happened, despite they started it.

With hope for understanding from CamCaps members. Let's stay human.

By the way, I see someone mentioned here, that this isn't the first time we tried to remove or hide something within the threads at CamCaps. I must say this is not true. This is the first time we ever asked CamCaps stuff to hide some posts from public access, so in case you feel like some other messages were lost some time, I recommend requesting help via CamCaps support.

VHTV

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey everyone,

It's our fault we initialized the removing process and did not comment in the meantime.

First of all, the comments you mentioned are not deleted, they are hidden. So anytime we get reverse request from apartment managers, we will ask CamCaps staff to restore comments to appropriate threads.

The situation is both funny and understandable, I hope. The lover's triangle was kept secret between participants mentioned in this topic, until the truth came out (surprise, yeah?). Embarrassed and confused, you know what happened next. They broke up for several days, Stas left apartment for a week and got back again.

We received request from participants and their managers to remove the hints to this story just because it hurts these people feelings and they don't want to remember it. As much our Archives are made for viewers to watch, the same Archives are being watched by participants too. We don't see any problem into helping guys forget about the story happened, despite they started it.

By the way, I see someone mentioned here, that this isn't the first time we tried to remove or hide something within the threads at CamCaps. I must say this is not true. This is the first time we ever asked CamCaps stuff to hide some posts from public access, so in case you feel like some other messages were lost some time, I recommend requesting help via CamCaps support.

VHTV

Hehe,not smart at all by them,doing the thing in an place full of cams and with undreds or thousands persons watching..why didn't they just did it privately..well lesson learned lol.

12 hours ago, golfer06 said:

From what I remember it was far from fantastic..lots of sweat from Tim..An towel always in use to clean it..very..unsexy.But Gess some could find it hot.Bet stas didn't find it nice at all.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Two things to take away from this:

1. For all those that kept on saying that there was "no way it could have been cheating because nobody would ever cheat on cam", always take a look at this statement and be reminded that it does happen. This isn't even the first time either.

2. I guess this means no more cheating from Clara which is a shame. Oh well. Watching people sneak around is hot as hell.

24 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It was enough to keep me from watching Tim anymore. What I couldn't figure out was what Clara was getting out of it. I can't imagine any woman tolerating such utter grossness just for sex. Ok, enough bombshells from me. Obviously, they want to move past this. Funny thing is, if they just left the pics and vids, almost no one would have cared and now it's going to all come back front and center.

Totaly agree with you Amy.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It was enough to keep me from watching Tim anymore. What I couldn't figure out was what Clara was getting out of it. I can't imagine any woman tolerating such utter grossness just for sex. Ok, enough bombshells from me. Obviously, they want to move past this. Funny thing is, if they just left the pics and vids, almost no one would have cared and now it's going to all come back front and center.

I quite agree.

As far as I can remember the session with Tim was much shorter and less sexy that with Stas who Tim can't compare with. In my memory, although she didn't dislike it, her generally expressive face did not show as much pleasure as last night, for example, in these pics.  Apparently they have moved past this. For everyone's benefit...

Capture-du-2017-12-12-16-30-06.jpg

Capture-du-2017-12-12-16-40-53.jpg

Capture-du-2017-12-12-16-48-00.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

What you mention Amy, actually has a name. It's called Streisand effect.

• Like 1

Il y a 3 heures, Voyeur House TV a dit :

Hey everyone,

VHTV

To be fair if someone was smart enough to cheat they should do it off cam but the fact that they did it on cam they knew what they were doing and they should face the consequences.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1