Clara & Stas - Part #1

It's total pointless in deleteing the pics and the videos cause most ppl seen and watched it so deleting something after the fact is just plain silly they can pretend it never happened when it did by deleting something don't make it not be true lmao they must be taken the view out of sight out of mind and act like it never happened lol crazy just shows how stupid Tim and Clara was to do it in front. Of cams did they think they were invisible or something sorry guys we seen ya hehehe better luck next time lol 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They did, it almost cost Klara her relationship, but so did VH. In this case VH caved to keep Stas there. Wonder if they would ever do not again. 

Also, VH said they never asked to delete something on CC. Didn't StnCld just say that VH told them to remove the Cam Girls of VH thread? 

The camgirls topic was lost. VH did not tell Stncld to remove it... There's another topic now for camgirls in the Viki Kate subforum

• Like 1

15 hours ago, golfer06 said:

without knowing anything i believe that stas may have said that he wouldn't return unless the pics & vids were deleted. he may not have wanted the reminder of his lovely girl fucking someone else for the entire civilized world to see. personally i thought the vids were very hot. clara is fantastic & tim was fine after some earlier failures. it's a shame that only a few still have the materials in question.:angel:

boy. that guy must have known something after all!

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Uh don't know about that. I think most of it happened when the archives were not there...

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I stand corrected!  What about the AlexLina stuff? Wasn't some of that deleted?

for whatever reason a lot of them (almost all) is gone. but remember at sofia (vh) the stream was bad so a lot of it may have been shit anyway. but in the cc forum there were still some lina alex vids from chip before the archives. they could still be there.

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

for whatever reason a lot of them (almost all) is gone. but remember at sofia (vh) the stream was bad so a lot of it may have been shit anyway. but in the cc forum there were still some lina alex vids from chip before the archives. they could still be there.

Yes the stream was choppy as hell and the vids unwatchable

6 minutes ago, broxman said:

I agree, the first time I saw someone cheating was Vanessa on RLC, and the ensuing meltdown from Thomas.

That was a really awesome moment. Easily one of the hottest RLC vids I have and possibly THE hottest out of all of them. 

The best cheating moment for me had even before that in VV when one guy cheated on the girl he was living with with their roommate. Of course she found out, walked right in on them in the middle of the act. It was fucking amazing and hilarious all at the same time.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

How can we forget the day Alex cheated on Anna with Petra! That was classic. Alex was so new at all of this. He thought that he was allowed to just fuck anything that let him. He learned a lesson that day. He cheated on Anna again with Carmen on VV.  Then, once they moved to VH the swinging started and all was fine again. Anna is a hellava woman!

What happened?

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That was a really awesome moment. Easily one of the hottest RLC vids I have and possibly THE hottest out of all of them. 

The best cheating moment for me had even before that in VV when one guy cheated on the girl he was living with with their roommate. Of course she found out, walked right in on them in the middle of the act. It was fucking amazing and hilarious all at the same time.

Who could forget the blood on the sofa from her being finger fucked :biggrin:

• Like 1

the  first cheating girl on RLC was Olga ... she fucked a guy in front the cams .. i have watched all the sex scene (don't ask for video because i formatted the HDD in june 2014 for my mistake damn loosing a lot of videos :cry:)