Clara & Stas - Part #1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Lol how would you call this job? :biggrin::biggrin:

Don't know if you know, but there are people that visit clients, friends, bachelor parties, groups with a "red suitcase" (la maleta roja in spanish) full of sexual instruments and stuff and do demonstrations... more or less like this but with the difference that the clients visit Clara :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Don't know if you know, but there are people that visit clients, friends, bachelor parties, groups with a "red suitcase" (la maleta roja in spanish) full of sexual instruments and stuff and do demonstrations... more or less like this but with the difference that the clients visit Clara :biggrin:

I know but I have no idea how to call this job :biggrin: Professional orgasm givers? And where can you learn and study it? :biggrin::biggrin::angel:

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I know but I have no idea how to call this job :biggrin: Professional orgasm givers? And where can you learn and study it? :biggrin::biggrin::angel:

I guess they are like any other commercial that sells door to door :biggrin: the main difference is that they can give pleasure :cool:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just something that bothers me and alerts me. Is not it time for Stas to return from work? Something like a special "surprise" waiting for him there?
Or not?
:cool:

Stas knows what Clara is doing. He may be watching somewhere (with Stella's guy ?) or on his way home for a "surprise"