Edda & Joe

31 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Alan has been noticeably distant from the group tonight. At least as far as I've seen.

As far as I can tell, whenever Nina is weak for some reason he behaves like this.

The same when he is in the same situation. Nina is who does the assistance.

I just wanted to know what happened, because Nina already arrived in Edda in this state.
And in the timeline in Nina, we have a ballast of 01 hour that precedes their exit without registration.
Before that they were arguing and this time even Serena was in the limelight.
:huh:

5 minutes ago, binocular said:

Many thanks for the pics MajorVoyeur. Any further action? The time is now for Edda and Alan to consummate their friendship.

No action, just watching videos on the computer. Changes of anything more that a few backrubs are slim. IMHO. :cool:

1 hour ago, MajorVoyeur said:

No action, just watching videos on the computer. Changes of anything more that a few backrubs are slim. IMHO. :cool:

13 minutes ago, louiej said:

Foursome perhaps 😊

1 hour ago, binocular said:

Many thanks for the pics MajorVoyeur. Any further action? The time is now for Edda and Alan to consummate their friendship.

The situation is not only favorable but perfect for this. But I do not think Alan's head can focus that way, 100% at the moment, against Nina's condition.

I just recovered the timeline after their sex with Allan, and I see that Nina was no longer fully her best before leaving the apartment.

And from a situation I've seen here in Edda, I think she must be feeling a lot of pain as I see, it in head.

It may even happen to go as planned, but I do not expect an expressive performance from Alan.
Serena, Edda and Joe would be another case.

2 saat önce binokular şöyle dedi:

Tekrar tekrar miscveur oturum açtı, Nina, oturma odasında tek başına geceye yatmış gibi görünüyor. Bazen, şu anda Edda, Joe ve Serena arasında bir şeyler olabileceğini düşündüğümden ötürü prim üyesiysem (herhangi bir yatak odasına girmem) isterdim.