Edda & Joe

Just now, Sparkles said:

You post a image that it's ok to be viewed if someone is at work .. nack said that from you expecting a NFSW (a picture that could be dangerous if open at work.. nudity, sex, wtv)

thanks. could post 10,000 of those but the post asked for an identity pic. i thought that he would want to see what edda looked like without a dick in her mouth.

Bedroom cam positions aren't bad but also not very good(not nearly as good as George other house),cams 5 and 7 are not close enough for apresciate all the details:blush:.Probrbaly one of the reasons it's because the bedroom it's big,but still closer cams would be nice.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Bedroom cam positions aren't bad but also not very good(not nearly as good as George other house),cams 5 and 7 are not close enough for apresciate all the details:blush:.Probrbaly one of the reasons it's because the bedroom it's big,but still closer cams would be nice.

Best cam setup I ever saw for a place with so much open spaces. I agree a top down cam for the bed will be nice.