Edda & Joe

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The Metal Gear franchise as a whole is an amazing experience with arguably THE most immersive story in gaming history. MGS3 may be the best game in the series in a franchise that spans over 20+ years and almost 10 games, that's really saying something. 

Damn never played these games. Seems I should do it someday. 

23 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

The Metal Gear franchise as a whole is an amazing experience with arguably THE most immersive story in gaming history. MGS3 may be the best game in the series in a franchise that spans over 20+ years and almost 10 games, that's really saying something. 

Indeed,it's Probrably my favorite series/saga in all videogames,to me the three it's the best one,but the two and one are close,four was also epic,noatalgic(for fans)moments,sadly the five took off almost everything that made the saga so good.Would say Mgs and uncharted sagas are my favourites ever.

7 minutes ago, louiej said:

Been seeing alot of misunderstood comments lately... maybe we should all jst concentrate on the apartments 😊 and not tryin to discredit others comments 😊😊

I wasn't the one reading things that wasn't write... feel free to be concentrated on the apartments but should also be concentrated on reading what people write, and not trying to find two ways from a sentence... It will be easier to avoid misunderstood comments