7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Quite agree and judging by how upset Edda was when she left I would assume they were pushed and not leaving on their own accord. When many subscribers start bitching and finding fault with anyone on here their end is only a matter of time. Afraid it's the forever problem of supply and demand.

That's why i think it had nothing to do with views... more like issues with the manager

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Quite agree and judging by how upset Edda was when she left I would assume they were pushed and not leaving on their own accord. When many subscribers start bitching and finding fault with anyone on here their end is only a matter of time. Afraid it's the forever problem of supply and demand.

You're right. It's better to be in Alex and Anna's team because they don't let people go so easily even if the stats are bad. They act with their participants like a family, for now at least.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

You're right. It's better to be in Alex and Anna's team because they don't let people go so easily even if the stats are bad. They act with their participants like a family, for now at least.

Well they are certainly loyal with Em and Sid, fuck knows why 😂

10 hours ago, Sparkles said:

It's official.. Bye Edda&Joe.:heart: Bye Nora :heart:

Another Apartment for the Archives.  

• Like 2