Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #2

6 hours ago, thefolen said:

We can see, judging by this thread, that a lot is happening in this apartment in the last couple of days :D

Wish I could say what I think,but it's negative so I can't say it,but glad to see others saying what i also think.Ps..agree with you.

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Theres something fishy with this place. First I thought its the flu too but unlike in other places I absolutely saw no flu meds there.... Maybe our friend @groomy can help us here?

Well, like everything is fine. The usual decline in activity. They had such things before. This place was previously held by Alice's fans. Incendiary and debauched parties or sexual guests should not wait here.

Jeka in the transitional stage from the playing coach (like Anna&Alex) to just the coach (like Alex&Lina). Maybe he'll find another couple or people in the second bedroom.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Well, like everything is fine. The usual decline in activity. They had such things before. This place was previously held by Alice's fans. No incendiary and debauched parties, sexual guests should not wait here.

Jeka in the transitional stage from the playing coach (like Anna&Alex) to just the coach (like Alex&Lina). Maybe he'll find another couple or people in the second bedroom.

So Alice and Pavel are on strike you say?

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Theres something fishy with this place. First I thought its the flu too but unlike in other places I absolutely saw no flu meds there.... Maybe our friend @groomy can help us here?

I notice some changes after cam situation with alice and jeka... but can be just a coincidence