Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #2

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

They look like they don't want to be on vh anymore.

I think something changed since last time jeka was there with sara and jada (could be just a coincidence), but since that moment they had less intimate moments  and when happen is covered or 'hidden'. 
They don't like Jeka changing the cam from the bedroom and put it again on the position before jeka change it... And later in the morning jeka went there and change the camera again...
Also could (just a thought, don't know if they could or not want to move to another house) something to do with the fact that Jeff and Violet arrived later and had 'immediately' a new house for them and they still there... living in a house 'without' living room
Or they could just be tired of all this situation with cameras... It's not healthy to anyone the 'kind of life' that alice have for months

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

I was thinking the same thing. No dick action at all. Fingering and eating pussy only. Seemed contrived to me too. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nack said:

May be they are pissed that they didn't get a new apartment like J & V considering they did a lot more for a long time and saved Jeka's ass.

I don't blame them, they should be pissed

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nack said:

May be they are pissed that they didn't get a new apartment like J & V considering they did a lot more for a long time and saved Jeka's ass.

Hadn't thought of that since they basically have Jeka's place all to themselves. But, you could be right. One thing is for sure, things aren't like they used to be with them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Hadn't thought of that since they basically have Jeka's place all to themselves. But, you could be right. One thing is for sure, things aren't like they used to be with them.

Groomy said they are happy there and don't want to move.

13 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Pavel and Alice contribuied a lot to this house,and lots of times they had to mantain the place all by themselfs,must not be easy to see that you basicaly are the only ones doing effort to mantain the place active,kudo for the couple,and in some maner would like to see leaving(even if it's for an week or something)to see how the place would survive.To me the house it's named(an de for some time now)..Alice and pavel.