Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

I have to echo what @Amy3 was saying earlier regarding Serena & George, Serena is clearly showing affection and is thinking this is the start of a relationship while George is just seeing this as purely sex and power play. We also seen last week what happened when he rejected Serena, she went to the bathroom to cry, but I think it would be worse this time.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ze81 said:

New month and the "saga" of Nina,Serena,Alan and George continues..lets keep one of the best houses in VH rollinggg.

Wow! So with only 2 months of presentation of this apartment to the project already reached part 2 in forum? Very good and obviously promising.

Let's go now to the third season of the series? hahahahahah
:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, thedbear said:

Wow! So with only 2 months of presentation of this apartment to the project already reached part 2 in forum? Very good and obviously promising.

Let's go now to the third season of the series? hahahahahah
:biggrin:

With new characters to the main cast? Serena, Edda and Joy?

And as special and temporary participation: george

:cool:

23 minutes ago, Just In said:

I have to echo what @Amy3 was saying earlier regarding Serena & George, Serena is clearly showing affection and is thinking this is the start of a relationship while George is just seeing this as purely sex and power play. We also seen last week what happened when he rejected Serena, she went to the bathroom to cry, but I think it would be worse this time.

Well, undoubtedly we had something cozy and promising in andameto there on the arrival of Serena to the place.

It was even stronger for a few hours when she officially appeared on the project.

I say a few hours, because if someone here remembers, this was the same day that Nina moved away for unknown reason. I see now and assimilating that what made a precursor to that incident between Nina and Alan, it was this departure before
pre-planned. And not as cause as I had.

The fact that the next day, immediately after this departure, George was present and everything began to collapse (and fast).Between Alan and Serena.

Nina, returns, Serena gets sick and so the lonely alone between the three gets weakened.
Again George is present and now solidifies his presence and literally detonates the image we had of Serena to this place. It causes a strong "shadow" to "light" that she initially represented.

Let's see if with your departure and and waiting to be for a long time,
we can recover our Serena and she can again play her role of link between Nina and Alan.

I observe that this was before seen in an effectively differentiated and much better and more efficient way to the first case, which was not sustained due precisely to the lack of this link and light that we had there.
I mean Jeka,  Sara,  and Raya. Exactly in this order. And relationship.