Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

47 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Alan and Serena. Nina nowhere to be seen in the apartment.

bandicam_2017-12-20_18-24-35-794.jpg

bandicam_2017-12-20_18-24-45-029.jpg

Look at your timeline better again. Nina was in the bedroom and in bed following everything by her cell phone. And after that she still had time for Alan.
I think Amy is right, Nina is the one who decides based on some situation, where Alan sleeps.
Or both decide on mutual agreement.

Now at last they all rest and sleep.

The day was quite hectic for this three.
And how it was ...
From this of the present surprise of NIna to Alan earlier (a bottle of BACARDI,  in style), to the point that they again had time for "political" debates a few hours ago ..

Let's see what their day will be like in a few hours.
::)

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Look at your timeline better again. Nina was in the bedroom and in bed following everything by her cell phone. And after that she still had time for Alan.
I think Amy is right, Nina is the one who decides based on some situation, where Alan sleeps.
Or both decide on mutual agreement.

its like you see in the movies they call each other "sister wife" a guy has multiple wives and all living together in this case its "sister girlfriend" serena is his second GF, so that is not up to nina it is his right  as a BF to chose which GF he want to sleep with so she accept it .

Huh? No way! Nina is Alan's only girlfriend. Serena is a fuck buddy for views allowed for by none other then Nina herself. Nothing happens between Alan and Serena with Nina's consent. I will grant you that his leash is getting longer. 

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Huh? No way! Nina is Alan's only girlfriend. Serena is a fuck buddy for views allowed for by none other then Nina herself. Nothing happens between Alan and Serena with Nina's consent. I will grant you that his leash is getting longer. 

ok after he finished with serina he went to BR he jerked on ninas back and went back to serena to sleep. from this  if you did not know who is who one might assume serena is his GF and nina is a fuckbuddy.