Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

47 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, he doesn't need Nina's explicit permission, i.e. long leash, but Nina is Alan's #1 and her voice will always be louder if she needs it to be. For real!

Totaly agree,from what I seen till now that's how the couple works.

On 21/12/2017 at 12:26 AM, Amy3 said:

Huh? No way! Nina is Alan's only girlfriend. Serena is a fuck buddy for views allowed for by none other then Nina herself. Nothing happens between Alan and Serena with Nina's consent. I will grant you that his leash is getting longer. 

Excuse me, Amy, but I think you made the wrong sentence (or the translation failed).
In my view nothing happens, involving Alan and Serena, without no it being  no of the consent and approval of Nina. From the very beginning she encourages this. The same in relation to Edda.
Serena is by no means a stone on the way to Nina about Alan. Or from Edda to Joe.
Quite the opposite . Acts when necessary, as bridge. Intermediate.
Nina is still everything to Alan. And they both know that.

Serena is still a free spirit. Strong and free. And the girls (Nina and Edda) know that.

On 21/12/2017 at 6:23 AM, snag said:

Despite the fact that Nina and Alan are in a relationship, Alan does not need Nina's permission. They talked about it a long time ago. If Alan wants Serena, Nina does not mind. In occasion of yesterday - ask yourself, whom would you like more - your girlfriend or other girls? I think that Alan came to Nina later, because Serene was hurt and he did not have time to finish, but did not miss the chance and came to Nina.

We no longer have access to the timeline for this point, but I followed (without understanding Russian, rebound) the situation for the three available cams of the room, for how many repetitions were necessary (in detail).

It was Nina who called Alan to her in bed after he left Serena.

And before that he and Nina spent a good couple of hours in "political debate" outside the apartment. Serena was also with them, but returned in front and well before them ..

Alan after he finished with Nina was smoking as usual and when he returned he returned to Serena and slept.

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Excuse me, Amy, but I think you made the wrong sentence (or the translation failed).
In my view nothing happens, involving Alan and Serena, without no it being  no of the consent and approval of Nina. From the very beginning she encourages this. The same in relation to Edda.
Serena is by no means a stone on the way to Nina about Alan. Or from Edda to Joe.
Quite the opposite . Acts when necessary, as bridge. Intermediate.
Nina is still everything to Alan. And they both know that.

Serena is still a free spirit. Strong and free. And the girls (Nina and Edda) know that.

from her previous post i think that what amy meant, just forgot "out" in the sentence, if i am wrong sorry amy.

ok this is what i see,

started with alan and nina then serena joined them in the bedroom  as a watcher then i think some where in October she got just to suck him by Halloween  encourage by nina they have sex past a week all 3 in the room alan gets sucked by both as usual but only fucks serena, pass a few weeks alan and serena had sex with out nina when she was away, now last few weeks alan has sex with serena alone while nina is in the apt but not part of it.  i see a progression of alans freedom since nina said ok to alan having sex with serena that Halloween day. they have not had a 3somne for a long time ( their 3some is always he having sex with serena while nina kissing them and hovering )

Question

nina is ok with this because

she likes watching alan having sex with other girl is that her thing?

she is so much in love with alan she does any thing to make him happy even him having sex with other girl and that makes her happy?

she is afraid losing  him she is willing to pretend she is happy and even encourage him knowing that  is what he wants just to make him happy?

this all sound all about nina but alan gets so have sex with two girls he is happy and serena  she get her views with out trying to find a guy every time  so  what is in it for nina she share her BF.

BTW why is the names are nina & alan & serena not like all the other apt. Nina&Alan ,Serena

41 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

New guy for Serena? Which number is he? 

NewGuySerena1.JPG

well .. alan, george, joe (should the blowjob count?), guest at edda&joe, guest at her house before the threesome, guest for the threesome, guest with beard at the bedroom , guest from living room (last one) and this

So if i didn't forget anyone this one will be (and counting with joe) #9

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, sat11 said:

from her previous post i think that what amy meant, just forgot "out" in the sentence, if i am wrong sorry amy.

ok this is what i see,

started with alan and nina then serena joined them in the bedroom  as a watcher then i think some where in October she got just to suck him by Halloween  encourage by nina they have sex past a week all 3 in the room alan gets sucked by both as usual but only fucks serena, pass a few weeks alan and serena had sex with out nina when she was away, now last few weeks alan has sex with serena alone while nina is in the apt but not part of it.  i see a progression of alans freedom since nina said ok to alan having sex with serena that Halloween day. they have not had a 3somne for a long time ( their 3some is always he having sex with serena while nina kissing them and hovering )

Question

nina is ok with this because

she is so much in love with alan she does any thing to make him happy even him having sex with other girl and that makes her happy?

she is afraid losing  him she is willing to pretend she is happy and even encourage him knowing that  is what he wants just to make him happy?

this all sound all about nina but alan gets so have sex with two girls he is happy and serena  she get her views with out trying to find a guy every time  so  what is in it for nina she share her BF.

BTW why is the names are nina & alan & serena not like all the other apt. Nina&Alan ,Serena

From the way I see and interpret based on the constant monitoring of this place since it began.
But I may be seeing wrong. If I understood what was said there, it would be more effective ..
From

she likes watching alan having sex with other girl is that her thing? Yes ,

From the way I see and interpret based on the constant monitoring of this place since it began.
But I may be seeing wrong. If I understood what was said there, it would be more effective ..

Yes ,She not only likes to watch as well as bi, but you can see that she likes and a lot of sex. And the most variant and intense possible

In my interpretation I think it would be the opposite. It's Alan who needs to be "pushed" in this direction.

The feeling between the two has already been very clear that it is very strong (despite the "political debates") and the risk of losing one to the other, for this moment is far removed.

Even in the conflicts, I do not see the risk of a more violent action on the part of Alan.
He's controlling himself much more. When lucid and sober (I emphasize).

In the case then, it is Alan who has the intent focused on making Nina happy (always).

All you have to do is pay close attention to how hard he engages her in her sex moments and how her body reacts immediately to it.
Even when he "fails", he does not conform and insists until overcoming and compensating. Alias watch how Nina's body also reacts to it at this time.

And as you've noticed this is the reason for the project being Nina & Alan & Serena.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

From

she likes watching alan having sex with other girl is that her thing? Yes ,

Yes ,She not only likes to watch as well as bi, but you can see that she likes and a lot of sex. And the most variant and intense possible

In my interpretation I think it would be the opposite. It's Alan who needs to be "pushed" in this direction.

The feeling between the two has already been very clear that it is very strong (despite the "political debates") and the risk of losing one to the other, for this moment is far removed.

Even in the conflicts, I do not see the risk of a more violent action on the part of Alan.
He's controlling himself much more. When lucid and sober (I emphasize).

In the case then, it is Alan who has the intent focused on making Nina happy (always).

All you have to do is pay close attention to how hard he engages her in her sex moments and how her body reacts immediately to it.
Even when he "fails", he does not conform and insists until overcoming and compensating. Alias watch how Nina's body also reacts to it at this time.

And as you've noticed this is the reason for the project being Nina & Alan & Serena.

ok i take your point of view and i hope that is the reality one too.

i like watching them i like nina she seam kind loving caring person and serena i like her body and alan get to play with two fine girls.

so lets have less teasing and more playing and lets all be happy