Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

24 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No problems here at no houses at all ... 

Thanks for the response,me and from what I read some other stuff are having loading issues and freezes for hours now,they said(VH)that it's was solved hours ago,but maybe they were just talking about usa zone or something.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thanks for the response,me and from what I read some other stuff are having loading issues and freezes for hours now,they said(VH)that it's was solved hours ago,but maybe they were just talking about usa zone or something.

I went out + - 22:00 - 00:00 GMT and before and after didn't had problems.. could be affecting only some areas

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I went out + - 22:00 - 00:00 GMT and before and after didn't had problems.. could be affecting only some areas

Must be that.Gona try to reboot the computer to see if helps.But it's the worst loading times in VH and freezes i have in VH for long time.Lets see if works.Must fix this..loosing all the orgies and crazy parties going on in multiple VH houses:biggrin:.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Must be that.Gona try to reboot the computer to see if helps.But it's the worst loading times in VH and freezes i have in VH for long time.Lets see if works.Must fix this..loosing all the orgies and crazy parties going on in multiple VH houses:biggrin:.

normal play is ok a bit slow to load when i change cam or apt. but time line it takes a lot longer and black screen  with the circle keep flashes its been like that for few days now .

1 minute ago, sat11 said:

normal play is ok a bit slow to load when i change cam or apt. but time line it takes a lot longer and black screen  with the circle keep flashes its been like that for few days now .

Thats really strange. Actually I have the fastest loading times I ever had with the site...