Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thats really strange. Actually I have the fastest loading times I ever had with the site...

when i change cam within apt. it takes about 2 sec of black screen but from apt to other apt. up to 5 sec

6 minutes ago, sat11 said:

normal play is ok a bit slow to load when i change cam or apt. but time line it takes a lot longer and black screen  with the circle keep flashes its been like that for few days now .

For me specialy some houses that take ages to load,apear image,like Anna and Alex place or Nina and Alan,appears an black screen with the loading signal and with lucky some image after some time,but even then the image just stops and then starts again,already reboot computer and issues continue.Hope tomorrow things will be better.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

For me specialy some house that ages to load,apear image,like Anna and Alex place or Nina and Alan,appears an black screen with the loading signal and with lucky some image after some time,but even then the image just stops and then starts again,already reboot computer and issues continue.Hope tomorrow things will be better.

sometimes i think it does that on a busy apt. too many people watching it i guess

On 22/12/2017 at 6:05 PM, Sparkles said:

well .. alan, george, joe (should the blowjob count?), guest at edda&joe, guest at her house before the threesome, guest for the threesome, guest with beard at the bedroom , guest from living room (last one) and this

So if i didn't forget anyone this one will be (and counting with joe) #9

So if my math was right.. the guy from tonight was #8