Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

Although they continue, some still finding Serena & Alan & Nina (yes I purposely reversed), like a common grave and falling into the rut, I still think that these three, day by day, are evolving even more and more as expected in their first moments together. I am very satisfied with that.

And since the idea is routine (not for me, reinforcement), it follows my idea to break it (at least it will create significant variants and in purpose).

Until this moment we do not know if Serena is adept of anal sex, but we know that Nina and Edda, are.

We also know that until today, those who have the merit of DP are Anna (and no one else has achieved this in the project).

So why not break this brand and replace it with a more expressive one?
DP of Nina by Alan and Serena. Or if Serena is or becomes anal adept, also of Serena, with Nina and Alan. making the front part or the rear, (or both) and thus more variants still.

I'm pointing to the resumption of using Nina's strap-on (or to get a more espressive and less complicated to be used, like that.) Less straps, Argh .. Could be applied to GXGXG.

Recognize that it is something to consider and a great preparatory conditioning for D-Day;:biggrin:

Wow !!
It may not have been a DP, but certainly an anal sex section of the best of those two (and the project).

Then the traditional and again Alan came, three times in a row (almost four) and in short time.> He actually and really is getting very good at it.

Merry Christmas!:cool:

•  

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Snag forget to tell us... but #8 is there again

And again Alan left but this time I believe he went to shop. Nina gave him a list. You should come back soon.

The point is: this time it will be back in the bedroom or the living room?(Serena and #8).
From the point that Alan and Nina are more than satisfied. At least that's what I think. Hehehehehe.
:biggrin: