Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

If VH had the intention to start firm the beginning of his second year with the right foot, we can say that today Alan, Serena, Nina, Edda and Joe, guaranteed this.
And this apartment too.Congratulations and thank you very much for the perfect day.

:heart::biggrin:

Go forward now.
Happy Birthday VHTV!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Nina couldn't be happier either. 

bandicam_2017-10-31_14-37-49-266.jpg

please Voyeur, in this sequence there is a point that Nina looks straight into the cam 5 with a smile on her face and glitter in the eyes without comparison.

check it out and take a screenshot of it here in the forum right now.

She is clearly smiling at all of us at CC here.
:biggrin:

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Unfortunately, Joe was not able to cum. Valiant effort, but failure. He deeptraoted Edda and she nearly choked, but no cum. He was cool about it though. Next time! 

OMG, did you see that, the whole thing disappeared down her throat! I thought he may have cum while he was in her throat, but he stayed hard for a while after that so  a fail, but a good fail! Haha, Edda did gag a bit, when he pulled out, i guess it slides in good, but not so good coming back out

Yes, for a second there I though he shot it all the way down her throat, but alas no. It’s ok, he’s not used to cumming in front of another woman that is t he]is girlfriend. It’s understandable. I’m sure he’ll get there the next time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, for a second there I though he shot it all the way down her throat, but alas no. It’s ok, he’s not used to cumming in front of another woman that is t he]is girlfriend. It’s understandable. I’m sure he’ll get there the next time. 

Joe is really something, he never comes too soon for Edda, although she usually has to work extra hard to get her goopy reward

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Joe is really something, he never comes too soon for Edda, although she usually has to work extra hard to get her goopy reward

I'm like that too and that image if Zattorafa emerges and ususally it doesn't take long. Is that wrong of me. Am I a bad person cause I think about other people during sex?

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm like that too and that image if emerges and ususally it doesn't take long. Is that wrong of me. Am I a bad person cause I think about other people during sex?

Hell no! I'm the same way, my first consideration is giving Guy a good full body shaking shivering orgasm. I know i'm gonna cum so i can keep my focus on him. Everyone should  think about their partner getting theres during sex! Lol, you and Zattorafa!!! you obsessed!

• Like 1