Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hell no! I'm the same way, my first consideration is giving Guy a good full body shaking shivering orgasm. I know i'm gonna cum so i can keep my focus on him. Everyone should  think about their partner getting theres during sex! Lol, you and Zattorafa!!! you obsessed!

ok, maybe just a little. :biggrin:  Those hips. :heart:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

George better get some funds in his bank account, today's awesome activities here are gonna cost him plenty!

cost him ? no , he made a fortune. 

Remember there was a lag in videos during the action? because the number of viewers$$$$

All George had to do was not to show up and ruin everything.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not interested in crowing one person here king or queen. I think all 5 of them deserve all the positive accolades for tonight. Tonight was truly a monumental evening and all 5 played a part in making it happen.

I agree, as long as they are planning to do a Edda+Allan  or Joe+Serena show sometime before christmas.

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Question for everyone:

Do you think they actually hold on Alan+Serena sex for such occasion? or (hopefully) this is going to be a new norm?

I thought about that and it's possible. The coincidence is just too strong. But even if this was a one time thing, it was still amazing that it happened. And also to be honest, I almost wouldn't mind if it became only a special occasion kind of event. If it became the norm, then it would stop being special and people would start complaining that they would want to see something more and more. At least this way, they could draw the anticipation and last a little longer without too much expectations of wanting to see different things every single time. 

The next thing we have to look forward to is not only the cross of Edda and Alan but to see if Nora will ever be thrown into the mix.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I thought about that and it's possible. The coincidence is just too strong. But even if this was a one time thing, it was still amazing that it happened. And also to be honest, I almost wouldn't mind if it became only a special occasion kind of event. If it became the norm, then it would stop being special and people would start complaining that they would want to see something more and more. At least this way, they could draw the anticipation and last a little longer without too much expectations of wanting to see different things every single time. 

The next thing we have to look forward to is not only the cross of Edda and Alan but to see if Nora will ever be thrown into the mix.

I don't know why I can't wait to see Edda and Alan together. 

This two apartments have so much potential.