Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

Just now, Amy3 said:

Today, we saw the fire in their bellies again. I just hope they can find a way to make it last. They have a tendency to fall into some rather lackadaisical sex. I hope we don’t see that return. 

I do to...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jontee said:

U shall fuck when the pussy is hot..but it is enough for tonight AMY! ...

When Violet gets fucked, then it will be enough. And enough for me to get fucked after all that. ❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

I agree, as long as they are planning to do a Edda+Allan  or Joe+Serena show sometime before christmas.

I'm a bit afraid to suggest this. But I think that this moment, Alan, Edda, Nina, Joy, Serena, would have been the perfect setting for Edda's apartment. Just them there and no one else.

Sexual mathematics would be perfect: 2 by 1.

Both Alan and Joe would have two women at a time different from their own.

And Serena would have two men just for her.:biggrin:

All would thus have compensation, since the 3 women involved are bi.
Can anyone imagine how many variable combinations we would have? .
::)

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I thought about that and it's possible. The coincidence is just too strong. But even if this was a one time thing, it was still amazing that it happened. And also to be honest, I almost wouldn't mind if it became only a special occasion kind of event. If it became the norm, then it would stop being special and people would start complaining that they would want to see something more and more. At least this way, they could draw the anticipation and last a little longer without too much expectations of wanting to see different things every single time. 

The next thing we have to look forward to is not only the cross of Edda and Alan but to see if Nora will ever be thrown into the mix.

You're speaking my language now.::)
This was the over time, for the apartment of Alan and Nina (Serena)

For Edda's apartment, the overtime (and we've seen it not so improbable like that) would be Edda, Joe and Nora.:cool:

This would undoubtedly mark the apartment as Top in the project.:biggrin:

Still reinforcing that what just happened was something that I believed openly, and you kept your skeptical position on that.:blush:

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

cost him ? no , he made a fortune. 

Remember there was a lag in videos during the action? because the number of viewers$$$$

All George had to do was not to show up and ruin everything.

That would have definately f'd up everything