Misty Part #2

2 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

G'day, I'm new to VH and just curious which one is Misty.  :huh: And don't say the sheila with the dark hair in the black dress. 

Ha! Nice one. Yea... they do all look alike. She's currently on the couch (right side if looking at the couch) and the only on w/o black stockings.

3 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

G'day, I'm new to VH and just curious which one is Misty.  :huh: And don't say the sheila with the dark hair in the black dress. 

6 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Of the three, Misty looks the most innocence :shy:

Misty & Nyusha (far right in your image above) are GREAT at working together when they are with a guy (or guys). They make a very sexy and very efficient team.  Not sure if they are going to have any boys over tonight, though. May just be a chill girls night, but who knows... they may break out some toys.  If they decide to roll tonight, however... I imagine it will be a great show, so strap in (or on)!

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Misty and innocence should never be put in the same paragraph, let alone in the same sentence. If you only knew... but you will learn.

I like a juicy titbit now and again. Enlighten us. ::)

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Misty and innocence should never be put in the same paragraph, let alone in the same sentence. If you only knew... but you will learn.

Thanks for that, I hope I will get to know her real soon. So far the body language has been tame, yet still early. Oops light have been turned down.