Misty Part #2

Love studying human situations and appreciate that not everything is about fucking. Was a keen Reallife Cam watcher for a while and if you know some of the characters, the twins fascinated me as to their behaviour towards each other. They could read each others minds and I don't think there was a crossed word between them. I hope to get to know these ladies in the future. I think Anastasia is a real hottie and I enjoy the way she moves.

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just to reinforce the term lucky guy.

Three women and one man only, going the actual way is something still unheard of throughout the Vh site, until now.
:biggrin:

Then Misty, Nyu hold together Ana's hand and we'll bring more this epic mark to Anna's management.
:angel:

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i don't know. remember #29 & his friend did nothing with misty & ana last week!:huh:

Ana has been hit and miss so far. But she is fairly open (and sweet) woman.

I think men need to make sure that they don't start off on the wrong foot with Misty. 

Just now, tweety said:

Sure do

1 minute ago, Nari Dog said:

I hope to get to know these ladies in the future. I think Anastasia is a real hottie and I enjoy the way she moves.

Ok.

SInce September Anastasia moved into VH with her then boyfriend. They had a shaky relationship at first, then it got real good for a while, then it got real bad real quick. Anastasia had always wanted to venture out and do more sexual things, experiment with other people (in my opinion). Her boyfriend was the opposite.

A few weeks ago the boyfriend was convinced to try swapping partners with another couple. It didn't go well for him. Needless to say, there was big fight. They broke up, but Ana finally got that "spark" in her eye that she had been wanting for a long time. It was so apparent you could see it from space. Now she's single and looking to party. Problem is Anastasia is shy and she can be a nice girl but she definitely has a freak side to her. Just needs someone to let it out. She's not as confident as Misty or Nyusha, but I like seeing character development in people so I'm curious to see if Ana will ever become confident or not.

6 minutes ago, zoifan said:

It would be strange if Misty invites 2 girls and one guy.

There should be 3 guys there. The other two should be on way or no show up.

No, leave it exactly as it is and let the three of us get on top of this guy at the same time. And if it's a '#' (42), it's even more comfortable.

The bed and the cams are going to be great.

And if they do not consolidate this win unprecedented for Anna's management, surely Stephan will pull it for him.