Misty Part #2

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Ok.

SInce September Anastasia moved into VH with her then boyfriend. They had a shaky relationship at first, then it got real good for a while, then it got real bad real quick. Anastasia had always wanted to venture out and do more sexual things, experiment with other people (in my opinion). Her boyfriend was the opposite.

A few weeks ago the boyfriend was convinced to try swapping partners with another couple. It didn't go well for him. Needless to say, there was big fight. They broke up, but Ana finally got that "spark" in her eye that she had been wanting for a long time. It was so apparent you could see it from space. Now she's single and looking to party. Problem is Anastasia is shy and she can be a nice girl but she definitely has a freak side to her. Just needs someone to let it out. She's not as confident as Misty or Nyusha, but I like seeing character development in people so I'm curious to see if Ana will ever become confident or not.

Anastasia always wants to make an attempt and do more sexual things and experiment with other people. You say your boyfriend was the opposite of this, but remember that Anastasia did not want it before, then did it with Rock's insistence, continued Kevin'l, he was already drunk that night.

2 minutes ago, nazimakbulut said:

You say your boyfriend was the opposite of this, but remember that Anastasia did not want it before, then did it with Rock's insistence, continued Kevin'l, he was already drunk that night.

I don't think I can agree with this. Remember on the first night they moved in, they had a threesome with Nyusha. Ana was the one that instigated that. Ana also made out with Adam behind Rock's back in the old apartment. Ana was the one that dragged Misty into the bedroom for the second threesome. Ana was the one that brought Candy into the bedroom for the third threesome. And once Ana fucked Niko the night of the swapping, she couldn't get enough and that's why she wanted to fuck Kevin. Rock didn't want her fucking other dudes, but Ana was always down to fuck more than one person.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Ok.

SInce September Anastasia moved into VH with her then boyfriend. They had a shaky relationship at first, then it got real good for a while, then it got real bad real quick. Anastasia had always wanted to venture out and do more sexual things, experiment with other people (in my opinion). Her boyfriend was the opposite.

A few weeks ago the boyfriend was convinced to try swapping partners with another couple. It didn't go well for him. Needless to say, there was big fight. They broke up, but Ana finally got that "spark" in her eye that she had been wanting for a long time. It was so apparent you could see it from space. Now she's single and looking to party. Problem is Anastasia is shy and she can be a nice girl but she definitely has a freak side to her. Just needs someone to let it out. She's not as confident as Misty or Nyusha, but I like seeing character development in people so I'm curious to see if Ana will ever become confident or not.

Thanks, nice to know some background to the participants. Soounds like she would be one to watch and hope she finds happiness and enjoys life. 

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't think I can agree with this. Remember on the first night they moved in, they had a threesome with Nyusha. Ana was the one that instigated that. Ana also made out with Adam behind Rock's back in the old apartment. Ana was the one that dragged Misty into the bedroom for the second threesome. Ana was the one that brought Candy into the bedroom for the third threesome. And once Ana fucked Niko the night of the swapping, she couldn't get enough and that's why she wanted to fuck Kevin. Rock didn't want her fucking other dudes, but Ana was always down to fuck more than one person.

Okay, Misty encouraged Nyusha and Candy, but Anastasia had plenty of opportunities in hand

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Already too long away for a booze run. Maybe picking up other guys?

Not sure if that would make sense to have that many people in such a small space. If they were going to party with guys they should have done it at Ana/Nyu's place.