Misty Part #2

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

The cost of apartment, rent of cameras. Although if you take that apartment Anastasia - and two apartments Misty and Lisa.

That 16 cams Lisa&Misty vs 11 (okay 12) and two apartments at a price of +/- like that big Anastasia apt. That is, I think girls will pay even less for renting cameras and one big apartment like Anastasia.

But Misty is good here. She with every payment is spent on her apartment, decorates, makes it more comfortable.

Yes if they (Misty and Lisa) move for a double bedroom house they will reduce the amount that they 'pay' monthly to keep the things working..
But what i tried to said is that could lead to problems between them if their routines (Misty and Lisa) kepts the same and the payment for the ladies be 50-50 because Misty could think it's unfair

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes if they (Misty and Lisa) move for a double bedroom house they will reduce the amount that they 'pay' monthly to keep the things working..
But what i tried to said is that could lead to problems between them if their routines (Misty and Lisa) kepts the same and the payment for the ladies be 50-50 because Misty could think it's unfair

It seems to me and the total amount will fall. They just keep a certain average level relatively simple (nude, some guests and ok). Do x2 (to get the current salary) is already difficult. That is the necessary permanent parties. Intrigue. And in general, much more effort than they do alone.

Also on October 6, the Brazilians return. And this will lead to a drop in statistics for all participants. And if Serena, Nina and Edda - will gather, arrange their crazy orgy and will be able to minimize losses. That others in the first days will suffer seriously.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

It seems to me and the total amount will fall. They just keep a certain average level relatively simple (nude, some guests and ok). Do x2 (to get the current salary) is already difficult. That is the necessary permanent parties. Intrigue. And in general, much more effort than they do alone.

Also on October 6, the Brazilians return. And this will lead to a drop in statistics for all participants. And if Serena, Nina and Edda - will gather, arrange their crazy orgy and will be able to minimize losses. That others in the first days will suffer seriously.

humm yes.. that's a good point

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

in case no one noticed when misty & lisa are together there isn't much sex happening. with them apart we get misty having sex & lisa nude, cleaning & bating. together i think that a lot less will happen.

Exactly.. so all these suggestions..blah blah blah need to end. Misty is good where she is and Lisa..well people are happy seeing her bating and 'Being Lisa' so she is ok too ( although I would like to see some action. We have enough Barca girls for no action )

Put them together and Misty's fun will be over. Period.

• Like 1

All this speculation about the best way to run this VH business is a joke.  I spent half my career as a consultant on business matters . I wouldn't even speculate about what is the best business practice for a venture whose economics I have no idea about.

• Like 1