Misty Part #2

39 minutes ago, eagleb1 said:

All this speculation about the best way to run this VH business is a joke.  I spent half my career as a consultant on business matters . I wouldn't even speculate about what is the best business practice for a venture whose economics I have no idea about.

No speculation groomy can understand what they talk :biggrin:

41 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

yep and if only we had more russians ppl who share the translations whit us, it would be very appreciated

ps: russian friends i know you are there don't be shy :angel:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

The cost of apartment, rent of cameras. Although if you take that apartment Anastasia - and two apartments Misty and Lisa.

That 16 cams Lisa&Misty vs 11 (okay 12) and two apartments at a price of +/- like that big Anastasia apt. That is, I think girls will pay even less for renting cameras and one big apartment like Anastasia.

But Misty is good here. She with every payment is spent on her apartment, decorates, makes it more comfortable.

So you basically say ARAJ have to make as much as Lisa and Misty combined? No way this lazy guys can do that. Id be surprised when they make as much as Lisa does. And all their share should go to Anastasia :biggrin:

I see trouble coming up for ARAJ. You too groomy?

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I certainly appreciate that groomy lets us know what the participants are saying.  I doubt that he is aware of the business economics from VH's experience and plans.

Just now, eagleb1 said:

I certainly appreciate that groomy lets us know what the participants are saying.  I doubt that he is aware of the business economics from VH's experience and plans.

Well he hears too what the managers (Anna and Alex) are saying. And I am pretty sure participants talk about views as well. 

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So you basically say ARAJ have to make as much as Lisa and Misty combined? No way this lazy guys can do that. Id be surprised when they make as much as Lisa does. And all their share should go to Anastasia :biggrin:

araj should be paying vh just to be online. they deserve 0 views!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I can not say for sure. Rather +/- the same. Rental apartments and equipment in their payment model - on the participants. If ARAJ agrees to pay almost all the salary for rent and cameras. That ok. This is their choice. As I understand it - that's why SXGD still online. They have enough views for paying rent apt and cameras.

But Misty would not like it. And Lisa, too.

• Like 1