Misty Part #2

1 hour ago, pahman said:

The fact that Anna & Alex haven't been in Lisa's place even when they were at Misty's apt is telling. My guess is that they don't care much about Lisa anymore. 

it's possible that they know what lisa can do & are happy with her steady  numbers but don't want to see misty's numbers drop as i'm sure that she has been making a lot more $ which translates to a much higher commission for a & a!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it's possible that they know what lisa can do & are happy with her steady  numbers but don't want to see misty's numbers drop as i'm sure that she has been making a lot more $ which translates to a much higher commission for a & a!

Before, they were always visiting Lisa who is 4 floors higher in the same building everytime they came to see Misty.

Your explanation is a possibility. But another explanation we don't know might be the right one.

It wasn't the first time that happen... they was always more close to misty then to lisa (and i'm talking about friendship) and even when Lisa lived with them for some days. 
Also they could have tell lisa that they were visiting and lisa said that she will not be at home 

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It wasn't the first time that happen... they was always more close to misty then to lisa (and i'm talking about friendship) and even when Lisa lived with them for some days. 
Also they could have tell lisa that they were visiting and lisa said that she will not be at home 

I remember the last time they came to visit Misty, they didn't visit Lisa although she was at home. They live in the same building.

My take is that there's a difficult relationship between Lisa and her managers. She doesn't want to do things in the Anna & Alex's style. That's why she's isolated.

They still keep her there. But for how long?