Misty Part #2

3 minutes ago, pahman said:

I remember the last time they came to visit Misty, they didn't visit Lisa although she was at home. They live in the same building.

My take is that there's a difficult relationship between Lisa and her managers. She doesn't want to do things in the Anna & Alex's style. That's why she's isolated.

They still keep her there. But for how long?

It's possible yes. But maybe it's just nothing and it's because she simply is not home... 

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's possible yes. But maybe it's just nothing and it's because she simply is not home... 

I'm not talking about today. Someone said that Lisa was not at home. So they knew that. Maybe she's gone for sometime. But Chloe and James seem to be there. They could also visit them. They are in the same building

10 minutes ago, pahman said:

I remember the last time they came to visit Misty, they didn't visit Lisa although she was at home. They live in the same building.

My take is that there's a difficult relationship between Lisa and her managers. She doesn't want to do things in the Anna & Alex's style. That's why she's isolated.

They still keep her there. But for how long?

Yes, like i said... it wasn't the first time they had visited misty and not lisa.. and i think it's not even the second time that happened

6 hours ago, pahman said:

I'm not talking about today. Someone said that Lisa was not at home. So they knew that. Maybe she's gone for sometime. But Chloe and James seem to be there. They could also visit them. They are in the same building

They came to Misty as friends. Talked about New Year's gifts and etc. On the equipment they took the data. After the new year, equipment will come. And they will mount it both Misty and Lisa.

Misty has guest.

1600.jpg

1601.jpg

• Like 4