Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

But it wasn't from his fist, it was from the jaggedy manner he was jamming his fingers inside of her pussy without lube. Drew finally threw some to him, but by then the damage was done. Bree powered her way through "round 3" as long as she could before she couldn't take it anymore and quit. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Anybody else find it curious that Bree and this new guy are sleeping together on the couch and Drew has the bedroom to himself?

I closed the stream when put that last pic.. but it's weird!!! That's why i said maybe Dylan won't come back :biggrin::biggrin:

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

But it wasn't from his fist, it was from the jaggedy manner he was jamming his fingers inside of her pussy without lube. Drew finally threw some to him, but by then the damage was done. Bree powered her way through "round 3" as long as she could before she couldn't take it anymore and quit. 

He should've eaten her pussy, till Bree was nice & wet, before using is finger like it was a jack hammer

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I closed the stream when put that last pic.. but it's weird!!! That's why i said maybe Dylan won't come back

To be fair, Drew has fucked 3 different girls without Bree present. I don't think he should mind all that much. I don't think it will happen but I'd love to Bree and this guy get a quickie in before Drew woke up.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

To be fair, Drew has fucked 3 different girls without Bree present. I don't think he should mind all that much. I don't think it will happen but I'd love to Bree and this guy get a quickie in before Drew woke up.

Wont bet my ass it wont happen :biggrin:

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Here's the proof, not speculation needed. About 1:50 he started jamming his fingers in her pussy like a madman. 5 minutes later Drew threw him the lube. 1 minute later she was in so much pain she had to stop. That is a girl in a lot of pain.

snapshot11.jpg

snapshot10.jpg

snapshot9.jpg

snapshot8.jpg

snapshot6.jpg

snapshot7.jpg

• Like 5