Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

15 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

The first one from 18:47:38 to 18:48:25 in the hall cam 5, boths hands on Kaley's naked breath.

The second one after in the kitchen, less spectacular, but I don't have the courage to search

I saw Kristy played with Karley's  panties in the kitchen ,)

Thank you ;)

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I saw Kristy played with Karley's  panties in the kitchen ,)

Thank you ;)

Kaley let her do but doesn't seem to share the pleasure, at least yet. Maybe she thinks it is some unavailable part of the rent... or she is just too shy.

4 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kaley let her do but doesn't seem to share the pleasure, at least yet. Maybe she thinks it is some unavailable part of the rent... or she is just too shy.

Not every Girl is into Molestation Games.

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

She held the book up almost like she wanted us to read the title.

Us, or Ben... She has still a lot to learn in english, the pass, the future and many many words.  Hope that Ben will come and stay at least a month to teach her his mother tongue....

19 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Could Kami be training to cook for the sake of Ben ? If so she has no idea how bad the food is in England...:cry:

What makes you think she can't already cook? And as an Englishman I can tell you the food here isn't bad at all. We have food from all over the world here, you name it you can most likely find it in England.

15 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

What makes you think she can't already cook? And as an Englishman I can tell you the food here isn't bad at all. We have food from all over the world here, you name it you can most likely find it in England.

Yes, I knew some Brit would protest. (hello mate !) You have food from all over the word, but not from England, or maybe the kdney pie or some horrible green jelly, or white beans in can. I use to live in London, you can find very good things on the markets but that is not english food. Last time I went there, I could not even find a decent fish and chips !

You said the food in England is bad, not that English food is bad. There is a difference. I don't like Kidney either so I'm with you on that one, what is this green jelly you speak of, and white beans in a can? Fish and Chips can be found in every town in the country if you can't find a decent one then you probably just don't like fish and chips :biggrin: