Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

A long conversation mostly about the weather in Russia, xmas in Moscow and the fireworks on the Red Square, the fact that she is not so pleased with the idea of Sotchi, that Ben can't come before the 30th of November, that Kami is going to Stockhom (with the show and the 2 other girls, I presume, the work in Moscow ending on thursday)

5 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

A long conversation mostly about the weather in Russia, xmas in Moscow and the fireworks on the Red Square, the fact that she is not so pleased with the idea of Sotchi, that Ben can't come before the 30th of November, that Kami is going to Stockhom (with the show and the 2 other girls, I presume, the work in Moscow ending on thursday)

I thought it was Dec.29 that he was to come to Moscow for New Years with his friends,not November.Did he decide to come earlier?

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I thought it was Dec.29 that he was to come to Moscow for New Years with his friends,not November.Did he decide to come earlier?

Not that I heard, the question was whether or not he was coming for his birthday, so yes, maybe, but not before the 30 th. He said he was going to Sotchi with his friends for 5 days and for the New Year.

4 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Not that I heard, the question was whether or not he was coming for his birthday, so yes, maybe, but not before the 30 th. He said he was going to Sotchi with his friends for 5 days and for the New Year.

I think his birthday is Dec.12.If coming for the New Year,then I would think Dec.29 or 30.So seeing Kami is secondary to his trip to Sotchi to be with his friends?

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think his birthday is Dec.12.If coming for the New Year,then I would think Dec.29 or 30.So seeing Kami is secondary to his trip to Sotchi to be with his friends?

Are Ben's friends coming with him or is he to meet them in Russia?