Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't believe the problem with her is videos getting out to the internet.  I say this because, hasn't she had some waxing done in plain site for all to see and if that's the case, wouldn't she also be worried about that as well?  I think she is just done with the whole concept and needs to move on to a more private life if that is what she wants to do.  Personally I think it turns her on to be seen on RLC, maybe not as much now as it once did but I still think it does.  She just needs to do something exciting and unexpected from time to time and everybody would fall in love with her again!!

I doubt it will happen, I think both k&k have had their time on RLC, after 4 years, still never bated without the covers, they have BFs in another city/country, that never visits. Also, they are more on trip than they are at home. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ed2 said:

But then, why is she on RLC????

If she doesn't want to show any intimate life on camera, that is OK, but she maybe shouldn't be on RLC then!

I love the closeness and realness we see in this apartment. We see true close friendships, intimate interactions, alot of visitors etc. All this is very good, and I like it.

I loved Heidi. She was also very real and genuine, but in addition she also showed alot more of her private life on camera. She often had her BF over, and even a few times masturbated without covers. Such things makes the person more complete, and their lifes alot more interesting to follow. I miss Heidi very much, but I think Kaley is doing pretty good.

I know it will likely provoke some K&K fans when I say this, but I think K&K, exspecially Kami, have had their time on RLC. I have been on RLC for 1 year, and in that year, I can thing of no other permanent tenant of RLC, that have done less than Kami.

I love the concept of this apartment, I just think it could be alittle livelier. I know k&k has a solid fan base, so it would maybe be wise to keep kkk, but RLC should deffinately open a second roommate apartment, similar to this one, and not a crazyhouse like Vanessa&Marketa.

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

I love the concept of this apartment, I just think it could be alittle livelier. I know k&k has a solid fan base, so it would maybe be wise to keep kkk, but RLC should deffinately open a second roommate apartment, similar to this one, and not a crazyhouse like Vanessa&Marketa.

The concept is great, the participants have shot their wad!!!  As for a Vanessa & Marketa apartment,  I totally agree in the sense that it was too wild and too busy and it was all for the dramatics and nothing else.

Have a great night Ed!!

56 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Has Kami taken any English speaking phone calls recently?

It has been  several weeks.  That's  why I asked  you last week  what has happened  to Ben

5 minutes ago, jham said:

It has been  several weeks.  That's  why I asked  you last week  what has happened  to Ben

I don't know anything new.I did notice that Kami is watching the American sitcom  on her phone again.I think she uses the sitcom to help with her English.Her birthday is Nov. 11,so let's see if anything happens with Ben on her birthday.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami just had a phone conversation with Ben,but I missed most of it.Did anyone else hear the conversation?I think they made plans to meet somewhere.I heard Kami say something about meeting at the airport.Conversation ended around 18:52.

Is Kami flying to meet Ben?Is Ben flying to meet Kami?Are they both flying to meet each other?Or are they flying somewhere together?

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Kami just had a phone conversation with Ben,but I missed most of it.Did anyone else hear the conversation?I think they made plans to meet somewhere.I heard Kami say something about meeting at the airport.Conversation ended around 18:52.

It was a short conversation. Kamila told him she's feeling a bit better but still not good. He told her about a game he's been playing, or maybe he's just bought a new game, she asked if it's for Playstation. There was talk of chocolate, Kinder and Lindor - she told him that Lindor is the best. At the end,  Kamila said that she can tell him something when she goes to the airport, and if he gets to choose his seat, can he coose to sit with her, near the window.

From previous conversations a few weeks ago - they plan to go away for Kamila's birthday, maybe until 12th or 13th November. He's taking her somewhere but she didn't know where because she wanted it to be a surprise and she will only find out when she gets to the airport. But she needed to know what kind of temperatures to expect so she knows what clothes and shoes to pack.