Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

17 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

It was a short conversation. Kamila told him she's feeling a bit better but still not good. He told her about a game he's been playing, or maybe he's just bought a new game, she asked if it's for Playstation. There was talk of chocolate, Kinder and Lindor - she told him that Lindor is the best. At the end,  Kamila said that she can tell him something when she goes to the airport, and if he gets to choose his seat, can he coose to sit with her, near the window.

From previous conversations a few weeks ago - they plan to go away for Kamila's birthday, maybe until 12th or 13th November. He's taking her somewhere but she didn't know where because she wanted it to be a surprise and she will only find out when she gets to the airport. But she needed to know what kind of temperatures to expect so she knows what clothes and shoes to pack.

Thanks.Replay doesn't work on my computer. Wonder how that will work with her visa if she doesn't know where she is going?

If Kami's relationship with Ben becomes really serious Kami has some big decisions to make.Ben has his own business in the UK,so I don't think he'll be moving to Moscow.They haven't spent much time together,so they can't know each other very well.Does Kami take a chance and give up her RLC  apartment and modeling work in Moscow in order to live in the UK with Ben?And if she does move to the UK,how long can she live there without marrying Ben? 

46 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If Kami's relationship with Ben becomes really serious Kami has some big decisions to make.Ben has his own business in the UK,so I don't think he'll be moving to Moscow.They haven't spent much time together,so they can't know each other very well.Does Kami take a chance and give up her RLC  apartment and modeling work in Moscow in order to live in the UK with Ben?And if she does move to the UK,how long can she live there without marrying Ben? 

If she does go to be with him 90 Days.

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That could be a problem for her.When Dima wanted to marry her she said that she wanted to live with someone for at least a year before getting married.

If Kamila does decide to take off for 90 Days then RLC should take a serious look at the Picture and replace her.

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Or third option, she keeps her place on RLC, she goes to visit him every now and then, nothing happens on cam.

17 minutes ago, johnnn said:

with red t shirt  on the bed i think Kristy's mother.she look like her.nose,lips ...

the guests aren't kristy's mother, her mother was here before and slept with kristy when kami was with egor