Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

4 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Your home made rules ?

I haven't seen you post in while?

Any news?

I don't think Moos liked that you accused kitek. That rule is OK, if it had applied equally to all, not just one way.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I haven't seen you post in while?

Any news?

I don't think Moos liked that you accused kitek. That rule is OK, if it had applied equally to all, not just one way.

Yes you right about the first part of your post, and the rule says not to display precisely the place of the girls when they are away, and I did not say where Kami was.

Otherwise,  Moos didn't read Dostoievsky's Idiot, so it is a big misunderstanding between him and me. The guy of the book is just naive, not stupid.

39 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Now, I am censored all the time, what is the reason ?

Read the ruls

Global Rules

(Applicable to all Forums and Boards Unless Otherwise Noted)

1) No Spamming, Posting of Illegal Content, or Posting of Hacking Tools.

2) No Begging for Free Account Information.

3) No Stalking, Harassing, or Posting Sensitive Personal or Professional Account Information of Tenants or CamCaps Members. This includes Photographs from VK, FaceBook or Professional Sites. Share this information via Personal Messages (PM) with your Confidants, but do not Publicly Broadcast your Discoveries.

4) Treat Moderators and their requests with respect. Or else.

5) Do not Flame-Bait, Flame, and/or Attack Other Member’s Comments or Tenants Actions Without Explaining Yourself.

6) Do not utilize Third Party File Services that Pay You Per Click, such as ul.to, or other paid sites.

7)Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC, VHTV, VV, Camarads and Old Dudes Threads.

Treat other Members and Tenants with Respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using Socially Acceptable Language.

( Complaints about this Rule Change can be Posted in the Rants & Flame Wars Thread )

People with a History of Being Obnoxious or Trolling will be Banned.

The only exception to this rule is in General Discussion/Rants & Flame Wars

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Read the ruls

Global Rules

(Applicable to all Forums and Boards Unless Otherwise Noted)

1) No Spamming, Posting of Illegal Content, or Posting of Hacking Tools.

2) No Begging for Free Account Information.

3) No Stalking, Harassing, or Posting Sensitive Personal or Professional Account Information of Tenants or CamCaps Members. This includes Photographs from VK, FaceBook or Professional Sites. Share this information via Personal Messages (PM) with your Confidants, but do not Publicly Broadcast your Discoveries.

4) Treat Moderators and their requests with respect. Or else.

5) Do not Flame-Bait, Flame, and/or Attack Other Member’s Comments or Tenants Actions Without Explaining Yourself.

6) Do not utilize Third Party File Services that Pay You Per Click, such as ul.to, or other paid sites.

7)Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC, VHTV, VV, Camarads and Old Dudes Threads.

Treat other Members and Tenants with Respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using Socially Acceptable Language.

( Complaints about this Rule Change can be Posted in the Rants & Flame Wars Thread )

People with a History of Being Obnoxious or Trolling will be Banned.

The only exception to this rule is in General Discussion/Rants & Flame Wars

You know very well Noldus that the rules have been changing along the ways and that we (you as me) agreed a long time ago that it was okay as long we don't give the exact location of the girls when they are away. I did that. So don't blame me for that when the reason is else. I am sure you are a decent guy.

Some news :

The drama is still the same. Kami doesn't want to perform with a wig, the Bolshoi found her a nice wig called "spassiba" (thank you in russian) she put on for some photos  but she didn't like it, she showed some of thoses photos to Katia in the kitchen, but before leaving yesterday she decided herself under the pressure of all the girls to wear a wig. Kristy and Kaley are now trying to find another wig. But Kami has been changing her mind about 300 times, almost twice a day since june.

Kami is very sad, she doesn't know what to think of herself, of the show, of the BF. She wants to be perfect (body, hair, her acting in the show), and she is very upset when something is not clean in the appartment. She is recording on her phone a diary where she complains a lot, laugh about her changing mind about the haircut, but never say anything about her BF. When she hears about her BF, she goes back to listening some english soap, trying to improve her english. Ben bought her the plane ticket.

Kristy is still trying to rape Kaley in a friendly way, Kaley is not very pleased but let her do.

They talk a lot of Stockholm, I would guess that is where the show is going to be, but I can't find anything on the net. I don't know if Stockholm could be something else in russian.

I heard a phone call where some manager of the show told Kami to make some photo before the "premiere" (the opening).

Kristy had some same hair problem too with her own dancing show, a guy called (she put the loudspeaker on in front of Kami, Kaley and Katia) to tell her to cut her hair, Kristy said no and argued and at the end the guy gave up, it was a day or so before Kristy left abroad for a few days to perform her show (I can't say where, can I ?) Anyway, the guy was pleased with her as he sent her some flowers (from the Bolshoi Kristy said when she got the flowers). I think they all rehearse in the same place, the Bolshoi theater, for different shows.