Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

53 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I haven't seen you post in while?

Any news?

I don't think Moos liked that you accused kitek. That rule is OK, if it had applied equally to all, not just one way.

It wasn't the part about Kitek.  He posted Outside the Apartment Information within his Comment.   We have been through that plenty of times before about Posting any Outside of the Apartment Information.  It can't be done in any of the other RLC Apartments and this Topic is no different that the rest.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It wasn't the part about Kitek.  He posted Outside the Apartment Information within his Comment.   We have been through that plenty of times before about Posting any Outside of the Apartment Information.  It can't be done in any of the other RLC Apartments and this Topic is no different that the rest.

As I said to Noldus; we agreed a long time ago to post only vague news about their trips. I didn't do anything else.

5 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

As I said to Noldus; we agreed a long time ago to post only vague news about their trips. I didn't do anything else.

They have canceled the adaptations that Rider gave us. Now the rules apply to all threads, also here.

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I didn't see what spesific information beldonn wrote, that was more spesific than for example ridgerunner writes, or moos, but OK!

What if some information is picked up from conversation on camera?

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I didn't see what spesific information beldonn wrote, that was more spesific than for example ridgerunner writes, or moos, but OK!

That a long discussion whe had some time ago. At the end, we agreed not to give specific location, just the country when the girls are away. But of course, when the girls, as Kristy just did when saying a few times "rialto, rialto", talked about it in the apparment, there is no way around, we can't censored the girls, can we...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ed2 said:

If they talk about things and places inside the Apartment then Post Away. What they do inside the Apartment is what the Topic is about. 

Once they step to the Outside of the Apartment where they go and what they do is their Privacy.  If anyone has any information on what they are doing or where they're going once Outside the Apartment then share your findings by PM. Form a Group then you can share all the Gossip and Social Media you want on them.

I've heard about Kamy at the Bolshoi show, I'm talking about working in this area, the Bolshoi is the biggest dance theater in the world, I do not see what she can do, the ever beautiful Kamy, in a show of this theater, maybe walk-on

7 hours ago, Sergio said:

I've heard about Kamy at the Bolshoi show, I'm talking about working in this area, the Bolshoi is the biggest dance theater in the world, I do not see what she can do, the ever beautiful Kamy, in a show of this theater, maybe walk-on

Yes, you are right, but the Bolshoi theater is apparently renting its place, people and equipment to a number of shows. The show for Kami  is a sponsored one, they had even an evening party for the sponsor some time ago. What I understood is that a show has one part with professional dancers and another one with girls like Kami (and Kaley too, maybe Kristy). This is a very free adaptation of Hamlet, forbidden to kids, and one day Kami told Katia that she had the choice between playing a sex part or a boy, and she decided herself for the boy. The Bolshoi (look on the internet) is producing a lot of very different shows, they need money...

Currently, the girls are talking of a tour in Stockholm and in Spain.

So Kami, who has a dancer contract, is supposed to make some stupid moves around the stage, as a boy. She stopped varnishing her nails (only two days ago she put some varnish back for visiting her BF) and wants to cut her hair to look as a boy, even if they offer her to wear a wig or to do some brushing to look like a boy (what Kaley is doing).

All the girls (Kristy, Kaley, Katia and the friend Anna) are against this hair cutting, as was Heidi before, they think that it is some machist thing, men wanting to humiliate young girls... I share their opinion. But Kami wants to be perfect for the part ! Or maybe to be known as the girl who accepted to sacrify her beautiful long hair and her model career to play this very modest part... Even if she would just look stupid !