Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wow,how times have changed.Kami is back and no one even cares.Looks like she's having a nice conversation with Kaley,too bad we have no idea what the hell they are talking about.

your right i've said before where in the hell is  kitek we need him bad for these  talks between  the girls.  everybody is  afraid  someone will say something wrong about whats going on are where the girls have gone.  i keep up with kamila on social media so i know what she is doing.  i just can't understand the russian  language. i would be glad to pay his reallife account to have him  back.

12 minutes ago, jham said:

your right i've said before where in the hell is  kitek we need him bad for these  talks between  the girls.  everybody is  afraid  someone will say something wrong about whats going on are where the girls have gone.  i keep up with kamila on social media so i know what she is doing.  i just can't understand the russian  language. i would be glad to pay his reallife account to have him  back.

When we had a combination of RLC ,social media info,and translations this apartment and this thread were enjoyable.Now that all we have are RLC this apartment and thread have become boring.The apartment has become like the movie"Groundhog Day",the same thing over and over.

2 hours ago, jham said:

Kitek is still around, maybe he chooses not to post in the threads.

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wow,how times have changed.Kami is back and no one even cares.Looks like she's having a nice conversation with Kaley,too bad we have no idea what the hell they are talking about.

It becomes a real obsession to want to know everything about a person's life
After I'm sure you can get the information via PM or begin to learn Russian as it sounds like an easy language to understand

And we never know, she may be happy to have finally found the wig she needs for her show at Bolshoi during her little weekend :biggrin:

However, Happy birthday Princess Kamila :blush:

• Like 3