Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

She just learned that I didn't renew my RLC subscription.:angel:

Ridge your  not  going to renew your subscription  to RLC.  I have been  with CamCaps for 2 years you are the only person I have cared to chat with.  kamila might have been crying didn't stop here from bating.  are was the crying after the bate, I missed it.

18 minutes ago, jham said:

Ridge your  not  going to renew your subscription  to RLC.  I have been  with CamCaps for 2 years you are the only person I have cared to chat with.  kamila might have been crying didn't stop here from bating.  are was the crying after the bate, I missed it.

I'm following RLC thru CC and the RLC snapshots.If the K,K,&K apartment becomes more interesting I will renew,maybe when Kami's bf shows up in December.Right now RLC is not worth $45/month to me.

• Like 1

K&K used to be my favorites !  However,  they have just become another one of the monotonous  apartments on RLC, lately .  Maybe they need a 30 day refresher course  at the Barc1  apartment ;  where they first learned to tease and capture the audience .  RLC is becoming more and more packed  with useless apartments where nothing of  interest  happens  !  ( My opinion ) !  Maybe opening  a free window would help -  LOL  .  But I doubt it.........................the CC viewership statistics prove that they  are boring !