Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If the K,K,&K apartment becomes more interesting I will renew,maybe when Kami's bf shows up in December.

Do you think that will happen? I've been around since november 2016, Kami has done absolutely nothing on camera during that time!

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

K&K used to be my favorites !  However,  they have just become another one of the monotonous  apartments on RLC, lately .  Maybe they need a 30 day refresher course  at the Barc1  apartment ;  where they first learned to tease and capture the audience .  RLC is becoming more and more packed  with useless apartments where nothing of  interest  happens  !  ( My opinion ) !  Maybe opening  a free window would help -  LOL  .  But I doubt it.........................the CC viewership statistics prove that they  are boring !

With 22 apartment, 54 tenants + guests, one should think there was alittle more interesting going on somewhere at any time, yet there aren't.

Can any of the older members say if the increase in quantity really has led to any increase in action?

We have gained some pretty good apartments, yet others seem to have totally died!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ed2 said:

With 22 apartment, 54 tenants + guests, one should think there was alittle more interesting going on somewhere at any time, yet there aren't.

Can any of the older members say if the increase in quantity really has led to any increase in action?

We have gained some pretty good apartments, yet others seem to have totally died!

In my opinion,if we could understand what the tenants are saying the apartments would be more interesting.Without that,all there is to watch are nudity and sexual performances.Although,it was entertaining when Kami and Kaley were looking for the lost cat.:cool:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm following RLC thru CC and the RLC snapshots.If the K,K,&K apartment becomes more interesting I will renew,maybe when Kami's bf shows up in December.Right now RLC is not worth $45/month to me.

I think that with all these new useless apartments,  they are actually thinking/working toward raising prices !

14 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I think that with all these new useless apartments,  they are actually thinking/working toward raising prices !

In my opinion, they can't, and souldn't rise prices without cutting the dead waste first. We can't be expected to pay extra for them to keep places like Maya&Stephan?! They don't even seem to be a couple anymore!

The only thing that could justify a rise in prices would be if replay gets included.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

In my opinion,if we could understand what the tenants are saying the apartments would be more interesting.Without that,all there is to watch are nudity and sexual performances.Although,it was entertaining when Kami and Kaley were looking for the lost cat.:cool:

I'm going to repeat myself but from the beginning when you subscribe to RLC, you know what project you are going into, by paying, you agree not to understand everything if you do not have the necessary knowledge to understand the Russian language

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I'm going to repeat myself but from the beginning when you subscribe to RLC, you know what project you are going into, by paying, you agree not to understand everything if you do not have the necessary knowledge to understand the Russian language

Of course, we knew the condition when we signed up, but that doesn't mean things can't be better, or that we can't comment on it.

8 hours ago, ed2 said:

Do you think that will happen? I've been around since november 2016, Kami has done absolutely nothing on camera during that time!

She's certainly been willing to have sex on cam before, but I kind of doubt it will happen if he's just visiting and has his own hotel room.

21 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And where in the RLC manual does it say that tenants are not allowed to masturbate under the covers? I hear a CC member complaining about that incessantly and no one criticizes him for that complaint.I wonder why not?

yes you're not wrong, it's annoying to see all the time complaints for this or that thing but at least the person you want to attack this allows to talk about at least things that happen or not in the apartment.
It's true that she's under the covers like Kristy, but we've already had proof that they're not afraid to have sex without a blanket so it's just habit they took