Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

11 hours ago, jham said:

Ridgerunner   are you still not  watching RLC.   Today on the couch Kaley  played  with  Kamila's  boobs a little, the last 2 days there rubbing is going a little futher each time.

I haven't renewed yet.Been watching free RLC snapshots.I'll wait and see what happens.Thanks for the update.

11 hours ago, jham said:

Ridgerunner   are you still not  watching RLC.   Today on the couch Kaley  played  with  Kamila's  boobs a little, the last 2 days there rubbing is going a little futher each time.

This was Kaley and Kami, but it is just like Kristy do this all the time.... cuddling, but I don't believe these girls are lesbians, nor bi.

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

This was Kaley and Kami, but it is just like Kristy do this all the time.... cuddling, but I don't believe these girls are lesbians, nor bi.

I don't thank Kaley is  but we no Kamila said she stopped going with  guys and only went with  girls several years back in one of Kitek feed back on the girls talks.

10 hours ago, ed2 said:

Kami & Kristy will never go that far. The might pinch a tit or feel each others ass but that's as far as they'll likely go. 

Would be nice to see them become Dyke for a day.     :biggrin:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Kami & Kristy will never go that far. The might pinch a tit or feel each others ass but that's as far as they'll likely go. 

Would be nice to see them become Dyke for a day.     :biggrin:

You're right, kamila and kristy have already kissed passionately for long minutes :biggrin: