Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

But it's very difficult to enjoy a soap opera when you can't understand what anyone is saying.And when Kitek gives translations you and many others on here rush to thank him.If the translations add nothing,why are you and other CC members so anxious to thank him for the translations?

I have been working on just that point with a little success but not enough to make a big deal out of it. Using google translate I have been able to decode some of the more fluid conversations where there is little background noise like the TV or the washing machine. So far it's all just been just chit chat and or girl talk and a little bit about what Kristy thought of the sex she had with her boy toy. As I keep experimenting i keep getting longer and longer pieces of conversation that are starting to make a little sense to a non European mind. On the other hand some of what I can get translated just seems like foreign to me, which of course it is. A case in point was Kami and her mothers conversation made little sense.   

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

No,definitely Moscow.

I won't argue with you, I just going from what I had been told a year ago.

Here is a are a few snipets of the conversation between Kami and Kaley just before 4:00am. Without finessing the audio some more this is what you get on the first pass.

Hi

In short, look at the time

Before the watch is out

Download application for hearing pictures called application

a suitcase is just

Round dofiga bringing everything into a suitcase is easy

Let's meet pictures of naked dofiga bringing everything into a suitcase just
Now later it would be sinful
I can not sleep at all

7 hours ago, ndyblck said:

I have been working on just that point with a little success but not enough to make a big deal out of it. Using google translate I have been able to decode some of the more fluid conversations where there is little background noise like the TV or the washing machine. So far it's all just been just chit chat and or girl talk and a little bit about what Kristy thought of the sex she had with her boy toy. As I keep experimenting i keep getting longer and longer pieces of conversation that are starting to make a little sense to a non European mind. On the other hand some of what I can get translated just seems like foreign to me, which of course it is. A case in point was Kami and her mothers conversation made little sense.   

it's normal, Kristy always talks about the size of cocks and sex

8 hours ago, ndyblck said:

I won't argue with you, I just going from what I had been told a year ago.

Here is a are a few snipets of the conversation between Kami and Kaley just before 4:00am. Without finessing the audio some more this is what you get on the first pass.

Hi

In short, look at the time

Before the watch is out

Download application for hearing pictures called application

a suitcase is just

Round dofiga bringing everything into a suitcase is easy

Let's meet pictures of naked dofiga bringing everything into a suitcase just
Now later it would be sinful
I can not sleep at all

Did Kami watch the American sitcom on her phone this week? I JUST ENTERED THE WORD "DOFIGA" ON MY BROWSER AND LOOK WHAT SHOWED UP.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Did Kami watch the American sitcom on her phone this week? I JUST ENTERED THE WORD "DOFIGA" ON MY BROWSER AND LOOK WHAT SHOWED UP.

A first pass without doing any audio cleanup is always pretty rough on literal translation. the procedure still needs some work to come out with a good representation of what's being said but even a first or second pass of original audio will give you a basic idea of whats going on.

35 minutes ago, ndyblck said:

A first pass without doing any audio cleanup is always pretty rough on literal translation. the procedure still needs some work to come out with a good representation of what's being said but even a first or second pass of original audio will give you a basic idea of whats going on.

I'm thinking Kaley and Kami could have been talking about "Dofiga" web site.