Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm thinking Kaley and Kami could have been talking about "Dofiga" web site.

You may be partially right however after doing several more passes It was clear they were talking about the following in the order that the conversation took place.

• how late it was
  • that Kami had been packing for at least an hour and was ready to go
  • something about taxi/private taxi, taxi costs, 333 euro
  • either looking at or sending MP3's
  • something about "it has been a {blanK} long time
  • dofiga and VK.com are mentioned (but I can not get a context for them.)

There are two problems with this conversation. I'm getting interference from somewhere and I can't delete it without affecting the voice audio, and the two of them talk over each other as well as leaving gaps in there speech. The problem with that is spaces in audio signal a end of sentence to the program which stops to process the translation. Because the order in which they say a given sentence is different than in English, if they stop in mid sentence the program tries to make sense of what has been said and may construe things different than the intended because they have not said the whole sentence all at once. 

1 hour ago, ndyblck said:

You may be partially right however after doing several more passes It was clear they were talking about the following in the order that the conversation took place.

• how late it was
  • that Kami had been packing for at least an hour and was ready to go
  • something about taxi/private taxi, taxi costs, 333 euro
  • either looking at or sending MP3's
  • something about "it has been a {blanK} long time
  • dofiga and VK.com are mentioned (but I can not get a context for them.)

There are two problems with this conversation. I'm getting interference from somewhere and I can't delete it without affecting the voice audio, and the two of them talk over each other as well as leaving gaps in there speech. The problem with that is spaces in audio signal a end of sentence to the program which stops to process the translation. Because the order in which they say a given sentence is different than in English, if they stop in mid sentence the program tries to make sense of what has been said and may construe things different than the intended because they have not said the whole sentence all at once. 

When Kami returns see if you can pick up names of people and locations in their conversations. 333 Euros for a taxi?Glad I don't live wherever she's going.

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

When Kami returns see if you can pick up names of people and locations in their conversations. 333 Euros for a taxi?Glad I don't live wherever she's going.

they don't use € in Moscow ;) 333 rubles are  $5,66 or € 4,82 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

they don't use € in Moscow ;) 333 rubles are  $5,66 or € 4,82 

I just redid that portion of the conversation and it translates to Euros. There is also a portion of the conversation that translates to private taxi.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

LOL  333 Euro for a Taxi.  That works out to $391 and change in USD

On 12/14/2017 at 11:42 PM, ndyblck said:

I was led to believe that this apartment was in Barcelona!

Kami and Kristy made their first appearances on RLC while on vacation in the Barcelona apartment in 2015.If this apartment were in Barcelona their visas would only allow them to stay 3 months per year and they have been in this apartment since February,2016.

2 hours ago, tripod2 said:

I've seen Kristy's brunette friend that slept there last night many times, but I think this morning was the first time I've seen her shower there.  Nice body. 

she used the bathroom once before yesterday, but i agree, she's nice to see :blush:

Just now, moos54 said:

You forgot bates on the tub, cuddling roomates and having sex on the bedroom time to time 

The real life of a pretty girl in fact :biggrin:

Cuddling is not a big thing. That's just Drama for the Camera. 

The Bates in the Tub are not to bad. I haven't seen Kaley have sex yet.