Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

1 hour ago, ndyblck said:

It's actually pretty good for a non human. you also got to remember that you are not thinking how they speak, you are thinking, I would presume, English. Just but hey put things different than we do in English and therefore the translation program needs to get the whole sentence to make a good translation. with all the pauses, laughs, shouts and one talking over the other I think it does a damn good job of at least giving us the jest of the conversation. The trick is getting rid of all the dead space so that the conversation flows which helps with the translation.

This is the last part of the first four minutes that I can get a reasonable translation out of and the only time I was able to translate Kaley.

Most of this portion is the guy:

No problem Let's talk to a girlfriend again I'm ready to get to you were picking you up but it's specially now it turns out I did not sell one more I bought sold so that it's safe to find the ECU volkswagen Corrado games Remember You're ready to break up how to solve there all type such here I can not You know that I need to negotiate with my mother for 25 years to negotiate for 25 years and she needs to negotiate with her mother to break up with her young man how to solve the problem and how many 26 best you do not know and understand shit I'm just already there and ak, and since I can not....

You do not need to negotiate with your mother for 25 years. You need to make an agreement with your mother for 25 years. And you need to negotiate with your mother in order to break up with a young man how to solve the problem. And how many of the 26 best you understand, you understand, I already have such there.

Math do not swear and do not bump to bring bring, and then buy it then buy fucking when your day in the subscription settings you need disperse gifts Epts fuckin 'fuckin' is not what I'm doing I do not understand.

Kaley:

Just remember, I generally forgot about your messages for a long time with three contacts Kremenchug When we meet When we meet in the week of the week find the song so it's already worth the bald girl I meet in the week.

Okay.Thanks for trying to let us know what's going on in the apartment.

On 16.12.2017 at 10:54 AM, StnCld316 said:

Cuddling is not a big thing. That's just Drama for the Camera. 

The Bates in the Tub are not to bad. I haven't seen Kaley have sex yet.

When Kristy is involved, it might be because Kristy is a person with almost no intime zone, she cuddles with everyone.

To me, that stroaking, cuddling and even kissing is not particularly interesting, I do not know why, maybe because I feel it is just teasing, or because I know they are friends. I love to see Nina & Kira do the exact same thing, but that seems more real to me, more like an expression of love.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

When Kristy is involved, it might be because Kristy is a person with almost no intime zone, she cuddles with everyone.

To me, that stroaking, cuddling and even kissing is not particularly interesting, I do not know why, maybe because I feel it is just teasing, or because I know they are friends. I love to see Nina & Kira do the exact same thing, but that seems more real to me, more like an expression of love.

With the girls in K,K,K  it's more like female monkeys preening each other rather than anything sexual.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

With the girls in K,K,K  it's more like female monkeys preening each other rather than anything sexual.

I was going to say, more primal animalistic but ya, now that you've said it, monkeys would be pretty close. I don't think however they would appreciate us calling them monkeys.

43 minutes ago, ndyblck said:

I was going to say, more primal animalistic but ya, now that you've said it, monkeys would be pretty close. I don't think however they would appreciate us calling them monkeys.

With how much Kristy likes animals she probably wouldn't mind.::)