Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

whats up with all the running their fingers all over each other all over their tits between their legs stopping just short of the pussy,i have been seeing the same thing since Kand Ks early barca days how can that not turn each other on and drive them crazy but it has never once went anywhere

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

whats up with all the running their fingers all over each other all over their tits between their legs stopping just short of the pussy,i have been seeing the same thing since Kand Ks early barca days how can that not turn each other on and drive them crazy but it has never once went anywhere

Because they are not lesbians.

21 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Because they are not lesbians.

it's called physical intimacy. It need not be sexul and to my understanding is much more common in a lot of the European countries as compared to the "Western World". Or like Ridgerunner said, it's like monkeys preening themselves.   

55 minutes ago, ndyblck said:

it's called physical intimacy. It need not be sexul and to my understanding is much more common in a lot of the European countries as compared to the "Western World". Or like Ridgerunner said, it's like monkeys preening themselves.   

edited