Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

Unfortunately I am going on holidays so I will be missing the interactions in this apartment over the Christmas.  I was looking forward to Ben arriving and hopefully some great action with Ben and Kami.  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all especially Kami, Kristy Kaley and friends.  I look forward to seeing you again in 2018.  Oscar.

6 minutes ago, oscaraus said:

Unfortunately I am going on holidays so I will be missing the interactions in this apartment over the Christmas.  I was looking forward to Ben arriving and hopefully some great action with Ben and Kami.  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all especially Kami, Kristy Kaley and friends.  I look forward to seeing you again in 2018.  Oscar.

Marry Christmas to you to Oscar ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oscaraus said:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I just renewed My RLC sub.Waiting for Ben to show up,but instead the girls will probably go on vacation.:biggrin:

Welcome back - they are going on a two weeks vacation to Paris day after tomorrow or was it Stockholm :dodgy: