Freddy

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

you were right amy. xgswhoever gay edition. nothing to see here. for all of the homophobes don't worry. no perversion of any kind happening.

The way things seems to be done seems the talked lesbian house will go the same route..same type of place by the same manager.In my opinion this houses just take of VH reputation.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can't imagine they are already gone. Sth. will happen soon. If not that would be the biggest fail VH ever had. I can't imagine it happen after the disaster with xgswhoever

Maybe it's just my opinon and others think diferent way,when an new house opens Think the residents should be very present and giving the best of them,not only to create an good image but call viewers and make the place relevant,this house and the prior one absoluty did the contrary,but hey I am not VH neither manager.But as an user(Gess others when see it think the same)New house cool..some hours later..empty place..even more hours later..empty place.Just don't understand.Nothing like an George or some other managers house that seem s to understand the things.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Maybe it's just my opinon and others think diferent way,when an new house opens Think the residents should be very present and giving the best of them,not only to create an good image but call viewers and make the place relevant,this house and the prior one absoluty did the contrary,but hey I am not VH neither manager.But as an user(Gess others when see it think the same)New house cool..some hours later..empty place..even more hours later..empty place.Just don't understand.Nothing like an George or some other managers house that seem s to understand the things.

1st impressions are the most important. some of these residents don't seem to understand that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I fully agree when the house is new there is most attention and interest of the viewers. So as participants there I would show myself from the best side well I would at least be present in the place...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think they abandoned ship. Maybe the girls got bitchy because Jeka laid down the law regarding covering cams and so the girls talked the boys out of being here. 

Wow that would be the most epic fail. But I do not believe in it yet...

Just now, golfer06 said:

1st impressions are the most important. some of these residents don't seem to understand that.

Indeed golfer,first impressions are very important,I wouldn't put all the fault in the residents,someone choose them and tought they were good to this.If this house also goes wrong then it's already 7 bad chosen residents in an row.But what do we know we just simple users..