Freddy

4 hours ago, laurentnelson said:

Enfin un appart gay !!!!! Les hétéros arrêtez de vous plaindre vous avez de quoi faire !

On ne se plains pas, on rigole.  L'appartement est online mais aucun participant encore.  Pour ton information, la majorité des personnes ici  sont en faveur d'un appartement gay.  Les commentaires precedent concernent plus les appartements précédents sous la direction de Jeka.   On ne peut pas commenter sur Freddy et Jeson, on ne les a pas vu encore  :)

2 hours ago, stanley said:

So far they aren't acting like a couple. They showered separately and are sleeping at opposite sides of the bed. They second one that showered even locked the bathroom door when showering.

sleep.jpg

This is not a good start... Maybe they are brothers? Or just friends? 

• Like 1

I really don't know what to say... I keep my mouth shut and wait what will happen... But if one of them closed bathroom's door for shower I don't expect much action in this house with only them..  Now I saw that one of them wanted to see what the other was watching on his phone, but the other hided his phone... This is definitely not a couple in my opinion