Freddy

3 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Now I have really serious thoughts that the manager is Grisha and Freddy is that Freddy 😱

Naa,it's opened and it's empty,bad cam position,it's an Jeka place.Now regard Fred..everything can happen hehe.

Just now, ze81 said:

Naa,it's opened and it's empty,bad cam position,it's an Jeka place.Now regard Fred..everything can happen hehe.

I hope it’s not him... he seemed interested to girls not men.. my god this gay place is making me too nervous and anxious 😟 

1 minute ago, mib82 said:

I hope it’s not him... he seemed interested to girls not men.. my god this gay place is making me too nervous and anxious 😟 

To be honest think VH never sayed her name,it was Think jabba that named him and from that one we start knowing him as Freddy,but don't remember VH saying it(but seems an very nice given name to him).Take it easy mib,the same happens to me when other houses opens.

2 minutes ago, stanley said:

I'm sure it isn't the same Freddy. All the time he was in M&G house I never saw him show any affection toward another guy.

Are Jeka's apartments and Alex/Lina apartments even located in the same country?

For what i read no..
But the GMT is the same 

2 minutes ago, stanley said:

I'm sure it isn't the same Freddy. All the time he was in M&G house I never saw him show any affection toward another guy.

Are Jeka's apartments and Alex/Lina apartments even located in the same country?

Indeed,he even played an little with Maria,regard the rest no ideia at all.Maybe someone else knows.