Freddy

Before he covered it Freddy pointed to the other 2 cams, so the guest knew about all 3 bedroom cams.

How would you feel if next time the guest asked for 2 of the cams covered and we were left with 1 cam with the worst angle. Would that be OK because 1 bad angle is better than the guest leaving and getting nothing?

Or maybe next time all 3 cams are covered and we are left with audio only of the sex. Would that be OK because audio only is better than the guest leaving and getting nothing?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, stanley said:

Before he covered it Freddy pointed to the other 2 cams, so the guest knew about all 3 bedroom cams.

How would you feel if next time the guest asked for 2 of the cams covered and we were left with 1 cam with the worst angle. Would that be OK because 1 bad angle is better than the guest leaving and getting nothing?

Or maybe next time all 3 cams are covered and we are left with audio only of the sex. Would that be OK because audio only is better than the guest leaving and getting nothing?

Jeez. some folk would rather the guys turned up and walked out because of the cams......

ME personally I'm not bothered if it got him to stay, if it had been two or three it would have been a different story - like I said in a previous post!

1 minute ago, broxman said:

Jeez. some folk would rather the guys turned up and walked out because of the cams......

ME personally I'm not bothered if it got him to stay, if it had been two or three it would have been a different story - like I said in a previous post!

Me personally am bothered. Under no circumstances should cams ever be covered deliberately. Sorry, but Freddy has really gone down in my estimation now.

• Like 2

My final thoughts - it sucks that Freddy covered the cam and I get why people are upset.  But you don't have to go back far on this board to see us complain about one guest or another leaving because of the cams or asking why a guest is wearing a mask, etc.  Maybe Freddy didn't want to have to deal with yet another guest leaving so he made the best bad decision he could.   I know others would rather the guest leave without sex rather than one cam being covered and that is fine, I understand why it is an issue.  But for me, I would choose to have 1 out of 3 cams covered so we can still see the guest and Freddy have sex.  Again, I get why others disagree and if it happens again, I will be pissed.  For now, I am going to move on and enjoy the rest of the events that happened this evening!  

Final plea - Freddy has gone above and beyond by reaching out to us on this board, trying to bring home different types of guys, trying to find a replacement for Jesen, re-adjusting camera angles when we ask him, dancing for us, etc.  Can we just let him slide just this once instead of getting him in trouble?  If it happens again, then by all means it should be reported.